NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ftr, I disagree with people on champ. To me he did feel genuine in his reasoning and imo, I'd put him in my town block because while he did bring up old points on lynching DLE, reading them it didn't feel like he was rehasing things in an easy way, but rather the phrasing leads me to believe it was actually his original thoughts, just, as he said, not having read the thread throughly something he came to. All the same though, unless people have other posts of champs besides those two ones , I'd contend he's a poor lynch and we should be pressing more on people who are hiding in inactivity and minimal posts.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love how moody is talking bullshit about me being inactive bla bullshit bla

Did you guys know that haruno is in this game ?
??
?
What is up with moody coming up with nonsense reasons to push me <<<

Pushing people for nonsense reasons = autoscum

My invisibility cloak isn't good enough it seems

Champ1604 one of your day 2 posts looked like a lengthy explanation of why you were sheeping, and you mentioned the wrong reasons for parking a vote and calling it a day. DLE knew he was going down and wouldn't have told his team to defend him so you following shubaka has no meaning. From there I can say that you're the most suspicious player in the game to me at this point in time, even though it'd be better to pressure other people too. You are also in your last post victimizing yourself by saying that meowmixx is obsessed with tunneling you. Does that explain why you look sketchy ? Who do you think are DLE's teammates and why ?
Oh okay.. what? These reasons totally look like it's being forced to be placed here.. like you followed the announcer first and then were like "Oh holy right I need to somehow get some reasons." Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult you here.. but your reasons look more sketchy. Least to me.

Firstly, the "lengthy" post was to prove why shubaka won't be scum here and why their inspect is the truth. I was clarifying my points in a more detailed way, if nothing else. Besides, I understand that I must have done something wrong there, but just straight out saying that my reasons were wrong.. doesn't quite get me. To the next point, I respect dLE and find them a rather good player, and I'm not really sure about anything, but least I believe that no pretty good scum would say that, for the sole reason that purposely going against your scum member is too cliche for scum and is now rather seen scummy than towny, like exactly what happened here.
Next, I would like to ask you, has MeowMiXX ever stated why they are tunneling me? NO. At first it can be ignored, but then it moves to be annoying. I have no idea how you view it, but can MeowMiXX take out some time to actually explain me why they are tunneling me?
Champ1604 why are you town
Please read the paragraph above. I am asked why am I town? Because that's what my role PM says. Yes, I'm aware that the town is called "Allied Powers", but I'm refraining from saying anything for the sake of the claiming rule.

As to Former Hope 's reads on Moody (Post #369 - Not quoting for the sake of not making this post look really long), this is going to seem really weird, since I'm getting a bit of TR from and you and heavy SR from them, but I would still love to get a clarification on one point.

Point 3, "Starts going on the "don't role claim" rant right before DLE does as well. From a game perspective, this is a very mafialike desire as early claiming can often be fatal since it minimizes the time they have to develop fake claims and gives more time to ask for their actions later in the game. It can also be a bit of a noob town posture as well, but I don't think Moody is that new."

I did understand your view here, but still, this wouldn't explain why they would say "even if they suck". Simply saying, if anyone claims a negative-usage role, then it would be easier for the scum members to get a lynch, and would as well help the scum to get a confirm as to who the actual PRs are.

And lastly, if worst comes to worst, I would claim.

Also appealing directly to MoodyCloud You are one of the 4 claims we can have and are currently holding one of them hostage from the rest of town. Meaning that besides you, we can only get one claim from a potential lynch in the day. Considering if you die, a spot on that list opens, you holding that claim spot means that you really do have to claim and take the risk of dying early, otherwise you are putting town at a disadvantage to the mafia.
The thing is, I already claimed, and claiming role will only give free info to the mafia and be 100% anti town

I agree with FH that pushing other people is important at the moment, would still lynch Champ though

Okay Metal sonic you really need to drop the scandalized act, I did not even attempt to pressure you with a vote so I clearly am not pushing you yet, I am pointing out that your meaningful content is nonexistent (one liners excluded) and you respond with omgus. Give me your fucking three top townreads, scumreads and reasons, or I'll give you reasons to cry about me pushing you pretty soon

It is because I'm more confident in you being scum than the others (Metalsonic doesn't have much reads and content, FH claimed a flavor which might be fake but arguably does make him look better).
I agree that if Meowmixx never specified why they're pushing you, they should. I'd like to know what made you have a "heavy scumread" on me besides me pushing you.
I also think that me telling people to stop claiming what their role does was completely justified and pro-town, don't see what problem FH has with that.

Ok I've read the game, pretty ew tbh with all the conflicting opinions flying about, I don't know which one sounds more convincing to me.

Former Hope would like if you explained why you think the reason is genuine and why it can't be faked by mafia. Is it just a tone thing?

Champ1604 now you've got your defense what's your case in moody and why should I lynch it.

Champ1604 It can in a way, but more importantly. It's really hard in a game like this for mafia members to fake claim and putting pressure on them early to do so often times means their fake claims are weaker than if they were allowed a bunch of time to think it over and talk with each other.

Also ftr, I'm pretty sure at this point MoodyCloud 's role would probably be a dead give away that he's mafia which is probably why he's been so amendment about not revealing. Highly likely a good mafia role to so worth the added pressure to make him claim and or be lynched today.

Metal sonic had a start which I thought was maybe too aggressive to come from mafia but it is now day 3 and I still haven't read anything to make me think "well they're trying to help town/create discussion here", it is in no way a omgus read.

For the record I was right about America being too good of a fakeclaim to be actually be one in a game where the host has to hotfix the rules to prevent rolename claims, it's in your right to think my voting pattern or whatever has been shady, but you'd have to believe that the mafia has fakeclaims at least as good as Japan for me to be DLE's partner.

>Japan being a good claim in a WWI game.

Japan didn't have nearly as large of an influence in WWI as America did. Still, like I pointed out with DLE, he claimed his country fairly early on in a pretty risky move so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if mafia were given several countries at the start of the game that could be used as a fake claim.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can someone tell me why we're only voting for champ because of the announcement? ?_? it's not likely the announcer also has access to a different ability so errr what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)