X and Y Little Cup Ideas?

Honedge Or Pumpkaboo (Large)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Always Loved Little Cup. And i've tried out a few teams for x and y little cup but there not working to well. dose anyone have suggestions? I need help getting a new team. I don't want my little cup love to end.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Hi there!

I can see you're fairly new to Smogon and the LC community herein. Generally, a thread needs to be approved by the LC tier leader blarajan or by the forum mod macle before you are allowed to post one in the forum. Your question here is a lot better off being asked in our IRC channel #littlecup or on Pokemon Showdown in the Little Cup room, where there are many experienced users who can assist you in real-time. For helpful advice, sample teams, and other information to help you become more knowledgeable about the metagame, there are threads stickied at the top of our LC forum to help you. All of these places can be accessed using the links in my signature underneath this post. Please remember these things for future reference. If you'd like to introduce yourself to the LC community and make yourself known, you can find our intro thread by clicking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)