You know what to do :D (RMT)

At a glance it obvious that I have a massive fighting weakness, with three Pogeys weak to it and only one resist. Usually, I'm able to outmaneuvered my opponent and Pokemon like Heracross and Lucario are not too much of a problem. Other then that, this team has played very well for me and I haven't had many losses with it.

Bronzong @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/56 Def/196 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake / Reflect
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Gyro Ball
- Hypnosis

Bronzong is basically the best Dragon counter in the game, HP Ice so I can get rid of them in two attacks and not three. I've been liking Earthquake on Bronzong for a while since it doesnt let Maggy ruin my counter Dragon counter because otherwise... I could be fucked. Earthquake is also nice for the rare Raikou. Shed Shell and Reflect are usually run together. Also a Sleep Pokemon = Death.

Lucario (♂) @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge / Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

This really needs no explanation, the only things that can really stop this are Spiritomb and Gliscor after a SD...

Tyranitar (♂) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 16 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd/64 SAtk
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance

Ice Beam is basically great in every way on Tyranitar and it easily molest any Gliscor that think they can come in on ttar and wall him to no end. Oddly Maggy can wall this... Good thing it never stays in on ttar.

Heatran (♂) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 216 Spd/252 SAtk/40 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

Nothing really different, HP Electric for catching Gyarados or other waters on the switch.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/32 Spd/224 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Roar

Well... Zapdos and Bronzong form my Special Defense wall and have been doing a nice job at it. They work nicely to cover each others weaknesses and really dont allow much to get past them. Discharge to the Para rate, and HP Grass was added to stop Swampert who could wall and prevent much of my team from getting in. And Roar is basically to help get a little extra damage in from SR and Spikes which hopefully Skarm has put out by now.

Skarmory (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/64 Def/ 196 SpD
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

No attack because I havent been caught in the situation where I've been left with only Skarmory left. No Shed Shell because I've probably already seen Magnezone thanks to Bronzong so I know I usually need to switch immediately or Whirlwind. Skarmory is also left to usually take Sleep Status since he minds it less and usually comes in only to get a layer of Spikes down or to wall something.

Well there's my team... Help is always wanted and opinions for improvement are always appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)