Making New Thread. Mod Please Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but I like having their HA for collection purposes. Anyway, it's up to you which three you want to do if you can get their HAs.

Edit: I mean, you don't have to do natures or IVs if it would be difficult, I can do those myself.
Since you're going the extra step and getting me Confuse Ray on my Kabuto I'll get the original 3 for you. I'll be ready to trade on Friday since I have a drumline performance tomorrow so I'll message you then.

In response to your edit, I will be doing IVs regardless. Natures may also be included.

New

xerneas.gif

masterball.png
716.png
masterball.png

Xerneas

Nature: Jolly - Level: 50 UT - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/10/31/31
OT: No(46911)
Met Date: 7/30/2014
Very Rare Offers Only

pokeball.png
716.png
pokeball.png

Xerneas
Nature: Timid - Level: 50 UT - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
OT: [JPN]63768
Met Date: 12/11/2013

Hidden Power:
grass.png

Rare Offers Only

If it is UT then I'd trade for that.
EDIT: Saw that it is UT. I'm interested.
Will do it for the Jolly Landorus I asked for (maybe, just give me some time to think about it since you mentioned it's FRE.). I also have a UT. HP Flying Thundurus, RNG'd by Chev4, who's well known around Smogon for his RNG's. (fully-redis) to offer as well for the HP Fire Latias

edit; will do the Keldeo for the Jolly Lando. if you're interested in the Thundurus, I can do it for the Calm Celebi w/ SR instead of the HP Fire Latias.

Last edited:
Will do it for the Jolly Landorus I asked for (maybe, just give me some time to think about it since you mentioned it's FRE.). I also have a UT. HP Flying Thundurus, RNG'd by Chev4, who's well known around Smogon for his RNG's. (fully-redis) to offer as well for the HP Fire Latias

edit; will do the Keldeo for the Jolly Lando. if you're interested in the Thundurus, I can do it for the Calm Celebi w/ SR instead of the HP Fire Latias.
Info on the Thundurus?

Great ! I can do the cloning part as well, so it shouldn't be a big deal. :] Give me a min and I'll add you :]
Err.. I thought the Keldeo was untouched.

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/x/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
Moves: Icy Wind, Secret Sword, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Thanks to Lady Valkyrie

UT.

I'm stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)