Your Breeding/Catching Wins

I JUST GOT THE ANYLITIC MAGNIMITE EGG! I AM HAVING ITS ESVs CHEKED AS SOON AS I POST IT IN THE SIMPLE TRADE THREAD! AND IS SO INCREDIBLE THAT I DID HAVE TO HAVE THE ENTIRE THING TYPED IN CAPS!
CONGRATS
STILL NOT AS BADASS AS ME HATCHING A AWESOME SHINY NIDORAN MALE WITH ITS HA NATURALLY
JUST SAYIN
(Seriously. Best, luck. Ever, I could of got a shit one with like 2 speed like my shiny Gallade. But nope, it's fucking awesome. And this is with two parents with my OT, which is a lower egg rate, again, grats ^_^)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been transferring a bunch of stuff from my BW/2 up to Y so I can complete my 'dex. I'm no RNGer, nor did I know how synchronize worked for the most part, so I was pretty impressed when I checked the Landorus that I randomly caught and saw it was Naive with 31/31/7/29/29/4 with Hidden Power Ice (that speed tho...)

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was happy that i got wonder traded a 31/31/31/0/31/31 jolly darumaka till i realised it had its hidden ability (meaning it will be zen mode). So i bred it with a 2iv ditto and the first egg was 31/31/31/0/31/31 jolly with non-hidden ability.
I also managed to get a 31/31/31/0/31/31 adamnt weedle, from a 31/x/31/x/x/31 kakuna and 31/31/x/x/31/x ditto, in two eggs.
Lastly i took the pain of trying to breed 4 egg moves to a karrablast (pursuit, knock off, drill run, megahorn) and the original had only 31 defence. Unfortunately, because it was male, i had to breed it with a ditto (my best is 3x 31 in hp, atk and spdef) and i managed to get a 31/31/31/x/x/31 the first egg. Somehow i managed to get lucky with speed which was helpful as i had to get the egg before it grew 4 levels and learn another move (srsly, there should be a way to prevent certain moves from being forgotten)

That was all lucky, but when breeding charmanders, it took me over 150 eggs to get a 5iv one from 2 4iv parents.

When catching moltres, the first time i got timid (from synchronise) with 31/x/31/31/x/31. Unfortunately i didnt try with zygarde or mewtwo

I was happy that i got wonder traded a 31/31/31/0/31/31 jolly darumaka till i realised it had its hidden ability (meaning it will be zen mode). So i bred it with a 2iv ditto and the first egg was 31/31/31/0/31/31 jolly with non-hidden ability.
I also managed to get a 31/31/31/0/31/31 adamnt weedle, from a 31/x/31/x/x/31 kakuna and 31/31/x/x/31/x ditto, in two eggs.
Lastly i took the pain of trying to breed 4 egg moves to a karrablast (pursuit, knock off, drill run, megahorn) and the original had only 31 defence. Unfortunately, because it was male, i had to breed it with a ditto (my best is 3x 31 in hp, atk and spdef) and i managed to get a 31/31/31/x/x/31 the first egg. Somehow i managed to get lucky with speed which was helpful as i had to get the egg before it grew 4 levels and learn another move (srsly, there should be a way to prevent certain moves from being forgotten)

That was all lucky, but when breeding charmanders, it took me over 150 eggs to get a 5iv one from 2 4iv parents.

When catching moltres, the first time i got timid (from synchronise) with 31/x/31/31/x/31. Unfortunately i didnt try with zygarde or mewtwo
The Pokemon's moves in day care will stay the same until you take them out, ie they will make pokemon with egg moves forever, unless they are taken out and put back in.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Pokemon's moves in day care will stay the same until you take them out, ie they will make pokemon with egg moves forever, unless they are taken out and put back in.
Oh that would have been helpful, I usually raise them up to level 10, then take them out before they learn their next move, raise them a level then put them back in. That would have been REALLY helpful when breeding swinub (ended up breeding it with a smeargle with all the egg moves)

I hatched a 31/31/25/31/31/31 Adamant Shiny Beldum after over a month of breeding. Hatched two other shiny Beldum before I got this baby, but they had worse spreads. This Metagross is now decorated with every ribbon available in Kalos, and will continue to collect every ribbon in future games.

I just hatched two 5IV Gastly with Perish Song/Haze/Clear Smog/Disable. In the same batch. From two 4IV parents, albeit missing different stats rather than the same stat.
Just used the destiny knot calculator on that...for one egg you had a one in 192 chance of it having 5 ivs period, and that's without calculating in which one you needed to have perfect ivs.

Yesterday I was bored so I decided to go into the friend safari for fun. After a few minutes I found a shiny Sneasel and shiny Sneasel looks pretty dope. Five minutes later I found a shiny Fraxure in the friend safari. I am getting lucky with shiny Pokemon these days lol.

Sorry for incoming double post but I am so hype I don't care.

So today I was trying to get a good Durant in XY to use in battle spot and other abttling facilities. I was just eating my lunch when suddenly BAM SHINY DURANT out of nowhere greets me. It was a lady with Hustle and good IV's which means it can actually be used in battle. This dear Durant also means I literally got 3 shinies in one day which is just insane. Something makes me think shiny Pokemon aren't as rare these days.

Looks awesome as fuck :)

Sorry for incoming double post but I am so hype I don't care.

So today I was trying to get a good Durant in XY to use in battle spot and other abttling facilities. I was just eating my lunch when suddenly BAM SHINY DURANT out of nowhere greets me. It was a lady with Hustle and good IV's which means it can actually be used in battle. This dear Durant also means I literally got 3 shinies in one day which is just insane. Something makes me think shiny Pokemon aren't as rare these days.

Looks awesome as fuck :)
fireworks exxploding image 1.jpg
fireworks exploding image 2.jpeg
fireworks exploding gif 2.gif

Breeding Riolus for no apparent reason.
Third egg is a female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Vacuum Wave.
My reaction was sort of a cross between Benny's "I can build a spaceship!" reaction (The Lego Movie) and incoherent squealing. If I were a liar I would totally say she's shiny, but I'm not. Athena the Riolu is blue, not yellow.

Breeding Riolus for no apparent reason.
Third egg is a female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Vacuum Wave.
My reaction was sort of a cross between Benny's "I can build a spaceship!" reaction (The Lego Movie) and incoherent squealing.
To be fair, I was probably in the same mindset when I hatched two 5IV Gastly from the same batch of eggs. (and yes, I have seen The Lego Movie so I know that reaction) I intend to train the male and keep the female for breeding more without losing the pretty Dream Ball on the offspring.

I hatched a shiny chespin the other day. Nothing too special until I went to the IV Checker and saw he said it was outstanding. He then reeled off the perfect stas. HP, Atk, Def, Spdef, Spd! What are the chances of that? Oh yeah, it had it's hidden ability too. No masuda method, or shiny charm. :')

I hatched a shiny chespin the other day. Nothing too special until I went to the IV Checker and saw he said it was outstanding. He then reeled off the perfect stas. HP, Atk, Def, Spdef, Spd! What are the chances of that? Oh yeah, it had it's hidden ability too. No masuda method, or shiny charm. :')
Assuming 2 5 IV parents that have different flawed IVs, about .0007%. If the parents both had the desired EV spread, though, it would be .0028%.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A few hours ago I hatched a shiny Horsea while breeding a Horsea that Stellar gave me. The IVs on it aren't so great (it's always missing SpA when you are making a special attacker, isn't it...) but a shiny is a shiny so I'm pretty happy.

I got a Horsea with the IVs I wanted later on anyway, so it's all good. It's got the wrong ability but I can fix that with Ability Capsule.

"uses Revive"
K let's do this.
Today, I caught myself a HA Gligar. Not so special ya might say? Well if you've ever tried hunting for a Hidden Ability in Hordes... It's painful (I STILL GET FLASHBACKS TO THE SLOWPOOOKE)
Ahem... Took me 10 mins to find a Female HA one. Woo hoo
Then, I bred it. Took me less than an hour to get a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Immunity Gligar ^^ (God I wish Moon Balls were compatible with HAs... It'd fit Gliscor SO FREAKIN WELL ;-;)

Alright then... I've had the luck of the Aron!

I had a 4IV Adamant Aron with Head Smash/Stealth Rock/Superpower/Iron Head I got off of Wonder Trade that I want to breed Iron Head onto the Great Ball Rough Skin Gible I traded for. The Problem: it's female. So breed it with Ditto for a male.

Second egg is female, 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Rock Head.

But I do end up with a male out of this batch as well...and then I figure why not breed my female Safari ball Aggron I had transferred a little while ago? So in it goes with the Aron (after leveling it up a bit so I don't lose the pretty egg moves) and get a female. Realize Mega Aggron prefers Impish, so in it goes with the Snover I had caught long ago in my game. Thankfully, the last egg is female and carries the HP and Defense IV's from the mother. (Snover just had Defense) Then finally in with Ditto it goes. Then get a 5IV (missing speed...like Aggron cares that much) female as replacement. The batch with this Aron produces a 6IV male on the third egg. Looking it up, it's a 1.8229% chance of that happening! So I SR, put its egg back in the PC, hatch the other three, then hatch it separately within Terminus Cave. (hey it's good enough for wild Aron/Lairon in X...and didn't feel like hatching it in Ironworks Chamber)

I've also ended up breeding a 31/31/31/X/31/31 female Lure Ball Marill...but with Thick Fat, and a 31/30/31/X/31/31 male with Huge Power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)