SM OU Zard X Balance (1300+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, it`s me with another home-made team.
I love Zard X and play with him its pretty fun, so i made another team for it. This are the guys.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

The star of my team. Its the "2 dd and gg", hitting hard any thread i have. Flare blitz and dragon claw fo STAB, dragon dance to improve my atk power and speed and roost to recover some of the recoil damage.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

This is a rly annoying thing, just for the foes. She can cover the team of special damage and made the cleric`s work.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Zapdos makes a good team with chansey covering and being covered together. Defog for field cleaner, discharge for STAB and to support the team with paralyze, heat wave to hit ferrothorn and roost to longevity.

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill becomes a great sweeper, with focus sash to be a leader and ensure to put rocks. EQ and iron head for STAB damage, rapid spin to clean my side of the field and rocks to chip damage the opponent

Tapu Lele @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Tapu lele, Zard X and Exca make a good offensive core protecting each other. Lele can destroy things like Tyranitar that is a thread for Zard. Psychic and moonblast for STAB, shadow ball and focus blast for cover.

Greninja-Ash @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken

This monster gave me most of matches because of the inmense strenght it has. Hydro pump Z can kill the things as heatran and clean the field for Zard or Lele, most of times its a terrible foe to defeat.

This is the general watch of my team, please feel free to make the most sugestions do you want. Thank you so much for reading.

Hi cool team!
Excadrill ->
Mamoswine

I would change Sash Excadrill for Mamoswine. This gives you a strong wallbreaker with Ice STAB for Landorus, while also giving you rocks. You already have Defog on Zapdos. Suicide Leads like Sash Excadrill are usually built into Hyper Offensive teams, you have Chansey, Def Zapdos and Roost Charizard, so this is certainly more of a Bulky Offense team.
Specs -> Scarf

I would also go with Scarf Lele, to give yourself good speed control against things like Mega-Lopunny and Tapu Koko seeing as Mamoswine fills the role of strong Wallbreaker.
Waterium Z & Ice Beam -> Specs & Spikes

For Ash-Greninja Spikes is better than Ice Beam, as Hydro Pump hits very similar targets and isn't as detrimental to be locked into, I understand at low ladder players tend to hate Spikes, I would highly, highly recommend this. Specs is generally better on Ash-Greninja, Waterium Z only being effective on Rain, this is more optional than Spikes however.

While this certainly doesnt fully optimise the team, it is a good start. Hope this helped!

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)