Zarel, please make a mobile app!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there have been lots of threads about this but you said yourself you will make a mobile app. I don't wanna rush you but are you planning to make one? :)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I know there have been lots of threads about this but you said yourself you will make a mobile app. I don't wanna rush you but are you planning to make one? :)
He never said that, heck he said the opposite of that ಠ_ಠ
Unless you're willing to code it yourself, a mobile app is not happening.

Zarel isn't going to make a mobile app but the source code is readily available for anyone to use. A mobile app would definitely have to be made by someone else and many people have said they'd make one but no one ever followed up on their claims.

I beg to differ.
Your taking what he said out of context maybe he plans to make an app, maybe he doesn't but we can safely say it's not going to happen any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gives me headaches.
We're acting like its not possible here
YES I lack the necessary knowledge prior...dosn't mean I can't say I wouldn't have the persistence.
Rly not bitchin here

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
Im making one right now, but just a layout for now, ill get into the coding after with help from the github

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)