Polls and Trivia
Here is a fun section of The Smog where readers like you—yes, you—can help shape future issues of The Smog and also get some cool prizes. To send in your answers, please send a private message to the Smogon user The Smog titled "Issue 4 Polls/Trivia" with answers to any or all questions.
Congratulations to Blackhawk11 who was the first person to answer all the questions correctly! Please send in your choice of custom title to Misty!
Also, many of you seemed to think that the Miltank of Whitney's was the hardest Pokemon to beat. Did you know that you can get a Machop in a trade in Goldenrod City? There was no widespread agreement on which gym is the coolest, but the Blackthorn Gym got the most votes.
Now for last month's answers!
- 1.) What is the only Steel-type attack that can never miss?
- Magnet Bomb
- 2.) What is the name of the Sailor that takes you to Iron Island and Fullmoon Island?
- c.) Eldritch
- 3.) Which of these characters does not battle with you at some point in Pokémon Diamond?
- d.) Byron
- 4.) Which of these Pokémon can never appear in Mr. Backlot's garden?
- a.) Mareep
- 5.) Who gives you the Town Map in Pokémon FireRed?
- c.) Your rival's sister
- 6.) What is the one ability in the 3rd Generation that no Pokémon had? This ability was removed in the 4th Generation!
- Cacophony! This ability was a clone of Soundproof.
- 7.) What is not the name of one of the Battle Facilities in the 3rd Generation?
- e.) Battle Hall
- 8.) What members of the original Elite Four are also members of the GSC Elite Four?
- b.) Lance and Bruno
- 9.) Which is not a Pokémon that can come out of a Pokéball in Super Smash Brothers Brawl?
- c.) Rayquaza
- 10.) Name one Pokémon available via swarm in both the third and fourth generations.
- Skitty or Surskit were the correct answers.
Now here are this issue's questions!
- Which new Tutor Move do you like the most?
- Super Fang
- Pain Split
- Low Kick
- Heal Bell
- Which of the following Pokémon does not get Dizzy Punch from the Odd Egg?
- Which of these statements about HeartGold/SoulSilver is false?
- You can change the lay out of the Safari Zone.
- The Shinto Ruins are in Johto
- Notched Ear Pichu cannot be traded.
- Some Gym Leaders give out reusable TMs
- Silver is proven to be Gillovani's son.
- Which Pokemon does not have Perfect Pokethalon stats?
- Which place do you not meet Suicune in HeartGold/SoulSilver?
- Route 42
- Tin Tower
- Vermilion City
- Route 25
- Route 14
- Name every Type that does not have a gym in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
- Which current Event Pokemon will not activate a special event in HeartGold/SoulSilver?
- Shiny Pichu
- Who is the only Champion that is not in HeartGold/SoulSilver?
- Which of the following is not a Pokemon you get in a trade in HeartGold/SoulSilver?
- Which of these areas is not new to Johto?
- Frontier Front
- Safari Zone Gate
- Route 47
- Battle Tower
- Hidden Tower
- Not counting starter Pokemon, name 5 Pokemon from Gen 1 and 2, that can't be caught in the wild in both GSC and HGSS.