Realm of the mad god

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
man managed to get a sky and zseal today in less than 15 minutes, if only they were still worth like 15 vit...

oh and im hiring rollers (lol), just tell me if you wanna do it, ill give you the email address, then yourank the character until Bronze 4 (so i can change its name), and then start rolling. I usually am happy with anything over +10 HP (unless the MP is total shit like -15). If you roll for me ill give you a top tier for each roll.

rolling is too boring to me :(

Man, this game is addicting (probably even more so than competitive pokemon). I died about 7 times in total. So far I have Archer, Priest, and Wizard reached up to level 20 (the max). I'm currently a Rogue at level 14. I have Warrior and Necromancer at the side that I haven't started playing yet.

Enjoy it while you can...

because eventually you'll get obsessed with getting tops and becoming richer. In that stage, you'll rage when someone outloots you at anything. Then the game becomes worse and worse and you'll only care about event bosses.

Then when you become rich enough, you'll feel like creating more and more characters to use. You'll find out what "rolling" is and will realize the true meaning of hell.

Eventually you'll get bored since you're so "good." Just look at Rey.

I guess I'm semi-back...I didn't plan it to be this way, but everyone found out about my other account because I had to tell Brutus so I could come on a WC journey. I hope I don't get addicted again. Because God will kill my character as a sign.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender

thanks Luck for the roll!!

Sixth character done, havent died with a character in 1 full month, rogue almost at 1 million exp.

its going well...

edit: oh and...

so cute

reyscarface

World Defender
well after a month my first max character died, poor rogue got shotgunned because of lag

at least i managed to get all of my stuff back

got enough attack def and speed, now time to farm wis and dex to remax rogue

Rey, Ill roll for you. And one thing, do I get to choose the top tier I get in return?
Ill even do like 2-3 Rolls for an Ex Def as I could really use one right now.

I've leveled up every character to level 20 (and died). My favorite classes are Paladins, Sorcerers, and Necromancers. And I finally reached Steel 1 ranking! Just died from Necromancer (lost some good shit, but whatever), and currently playing through Sorcerer.

One complaint I do have is the Trickster class. I mean honestly, it just sucks. I would rather have the "invisibility" from Rogue than creating a decoy (in which half the enemies still target you).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)