Social The Smogon Photo Album

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
az how do you feel about the new laws against models? you look like you are at a healthy BMI of 18.5+ so you're in the clear, but how does this new law impact the industry? do you feel like its discrimination or the industry is just putting health first? are you personally a fan of the "starving Ethiopian" look in modeling?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
all you need to know is the current photo album is greatly superior to the last one

in essence, it's run by a human rather than a dumb script

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
gee fishy i dont think youre hipster enough with just the tetris pants and ariel hair maybe you need 3D glasses with the lenses punched out to complete the equation???

but in all seriousness DAMN i want those pants

this was on a class trip to vienna, we're in the coach. Thought I'd share it since I beat the Pokemon league (if you look closely you can see Agatha's arbok)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
IVYSAUR I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW OFF YOUR GORGEOUS TEETH

guhhhhhh :heart: :heart: :heart:

rocket cute

Is it me or I find Ivy's nose very beautiful? Grats on having the braces off, never had one so I can't relate but I suppose trying to brush your teeth with them on would suck big time.

Also, Az colors suits you well :) What else, great updates, nice to see everyone in RL. Is there anyone who didn't post a pic of himself/herself/itself yet?

EDIT: Since my other post was deleted (should prolly make all comments in a single post when it's all about the same thing), your hair looks brown from the black and white pictures Az, you always get nice game themed clothes Fishy and what kind of fish is that mattj?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
az i literally forgot what color your hair is

edit: and eyes but i never knew what color they were anyways

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just want to make clear that there is a line between complimenting someone and more or less kissing someone's arse. Saying "you look good" is a compliment: requesting pictures to make your day is arse-kissing. Some of the posts resulting from Darkaxis's may have been good but it's more consistent to delete all the posts because otherwise you'll get people asking "what is it referring to????"

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
@X5

Silver Carp. They're a nuisance fish around here. They grow up to 70 pounds and jump out of the water when people's boats zoom by, often hitting the people in the boats.

They're actually fairly hard to "quote-unquote-catch" with a fishing pole since they're filter feeders (like some whales). They don't eat worms, or dough bait, or any bait really. You basically have to put 4 empty trebble hooks on your line, go to where they are, and hope for the best.

Then, they're a pain to chop up. Most people just throw them on the shore when they catch them, but I've started cleaning an eating them. They've got these terrible bones that feather and branch out all throughout their meat, so you can't fillet them like you can 99% of the local fish in this area (catfish, bass, bluegill, crappie, drum, gar, etc). You have to very carefully cut around all of these weird bones in their meat to get a boneless fillet.

This one is my biggest so far. He's soaking in pepper and season salt tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)