Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

@KarateF22 I can't find any confirmation, but I guess she does. The mechanics between BW and BW2 did not change drastically, so I guess that they, just like in BW, will respawn after defeating the elite four again if you did not capture it. So I would advice you to beat the elite four once more and see if it re-appears. I am almost 100% certain that they do re-appear.

Just a quick question.
In Castelia sewers, how do i get to the grassy patch where Castelia city pokes can be found? do i need surf?

Feel like a rookie but I really think somethings messed up in my game. I got Therian-Landorus in b2 and took it everywhere in the area you get the mirror in, but I can't get that guy to appear that should be in front of the shrine. Did I miss something or is something wrong with my landorus?

A few things I noticed that disappoint me severely:

-Challenge Mode, on the long run, does not feel any more challenging. I haven't made it to the Elite 4 yet (with some updated moves and items like Scarf Chandelure), but I really don't think I have something to worry about.

-This game finally made me realize how low the stats are on opponents' pokemon (I'm assuming just no EV's whatsoever). My Starmie outsped an Accelgor at the same level and my arcanine outsped a scolipede while 1 level above. Granted, I EV trained close to perfection, but that's ridiculous.

-The intensity of the Kyurem battle isn't near in proportion with the intensity of the Storyline. Two legendary dragons fused together got OHKO-ed by a Hi Jump Kick from my Scrafty (lv 55 vs lv 55).

I just thought I'd share some disappointing things (Probably nothing new either). I am still enjoying the game very much (almost done with 2 complete E4 runs), but it temps me to purposely use worse pokemon for the sake of challenge (My team selection was pretty OP this time around).

Yes. I like it the most when Magnemites have names. Cool Pokeballs or some held items are nice touch as well.
I named my Magnezone "Star Wars." It was my favorite pokemon to use after that, and clearly the best.

Yes. Such a simple idea but works so well.
Indeed, such a simple idea! But GTS isn't updating. Every time I search I see the same trainers, and when I try to trade it says: unfortunately this pokemon has been taxed to another trainer.. it's very annoying! :/ EU White 2...

GTS is unfortunately glitched, there are so many dead requests...
Search in US for Any, 1-10 and 11-20, there should always be 1-3 new guys.

GTS is unfortunately glitched, there are so many dead requests...
Search in US for Any, 1-10 and 11-20, there should always be 1-3 new guys.
Another option is to search for other countries every other time. Since most people search US and Japan it seems, those interested in the Magnemite craze in Australia, Canada, and Mexico as examples are often easy guaranteed trades. And there's usually a greater chance of newer faces when you search US the next time.

That's been my experience at least.

if you go into GTS negotiations, the other person will appear in your avenue too, you dont even have to trade with them. I did that + magnemite stock exchange for a couple hours last night

if you go into GTS negotiations, the other person will appear in your avenue too, you dont even have to trade with them. I did that + magnemite stock exchange for a couple hours last night
Really? Just by starting a GTS Negotiations and then quit, Join Avenue gets a +1? ;P

Every starter is bad compared to other alternatives from the same type. If you decide on playing with starter, Oshawott is the most solid of them, Tepig slightly behind and Snivy definitely the worst (he still looks the best)

Every starter is bad compared to other alternatives from the same type. If you decide on playing with starter, Oshawott is the most solid of them, Tepig slightly behind and Snivy definitely the worst (he still looks the best)
What dictates that Snivy's the worst? He is a great neutral attacker in my experience. Coil, Leaf Blade, and Return is all you need to fight a good majority of pokemon (especially in the E4). Granted, I also see Samurott as a very solid starter.

Emboar, on the other hand, is outclassed as a physical, special, or mixed attacker. He is too frail and slow to use his fighting typing well. Hammer Arm and Superpower are usually useful with a bulky or fast attacker. Emboar is neither. Brick Break is a PWT TM and focus blast doesn't come til later. His only advantages are Head smash and potentially heat crash.

My opinion is he is just too easy to substitute, unless you are desperate for a fire and fighting type on your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)