Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 battle
Viridian Forest
Items: training
one ability
switch = ragequit
no chills/recovers

A lush forest full of great bug type pokemon, the caterpie and weedle evoloution lines originated here and thus they gain the abilitiy to Hide, as well as a +2 BAP to all attacks

Hide - If the opponent is focusing on themselves and not on their opponent these pokemon can slip away into the forest, lost forever as one of the numerous other's of it's species.

You will fight Lovely

Lovely the Caterpie

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA -1 Atk)
Typing:Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities

Shield Dust - This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

DW LOCKED - Run away This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 45
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5
MC: 0

Attacks:

Damaging Moves
-Tackle
-Electroweb
-Bug bite
-Snore

Non Damaging moves
-String Shot

Who wants to fight le caterpie?

I will!
Using my Sandile.

Megumi 'Shades' Kitanigi (M) Sandile

Musical Theme: '
Twister'

Nature:

Adamant:
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type:

• Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
  • Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities:

• Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
  • Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
  • Anger Point: (DW) (Innate) (Not yet Active) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (--)
Leer
Rage
Bite
Sand Attack
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud Slap
Embargo
Swagger
Earthquake
Crunch

Fire Fang
Pursuit
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Rock Slide
Protect

Need A Ref for that, and these also:

Open Challenge A (Vs. Gerard):
2 Vs 2 Doubles Training Battle
Bring 3 Pick 2
2 Day DQ
Training Items Only
2 subs per mon
ASB Arena
All Abilities
3 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Open Challenge B (Vs. The Wolfe):
2 Vs 2 Singles Training Battle
Bring 3 Pick 2
2 Day DQ
Training Items Only
3 Recoveries/3 Chills
Switch: OK
Abilities: All
Substitutions: Two
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Still need a subref

I'll take it!

Items=Training
Switch=Lol
Abilities=All
Unown Soup

Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Multiples!!!
No Restrictions

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Still need a ref

Aright. Because of the lack of refs, I've become suicidal and will ref the above challenge (Wanderer vs EndQuote), as well as the one above that (Hartwig vs Espeon).

All four of you PM me your mons.

Why am I doing this

I'm insane.

Taking ALL THREE of Arcanite's battles. Arcanite, Wolfe, and Gerard, PM me your mons! (already there for Arcanite vs Classy, so I'll have that up in a moment :3)

While I'm at it, time to promote my own battles!

Open challenge

2 Vs 2 Singles LC Legal (before bans) battle
Bring 2 Pick 2
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
1 Substitution
Arena=Ref picks
Yeah ok.

Switch = Batman beats the crap out of you
Abilities = All
Items = Training
This still needs a ref.

While I'm at it, OPEN CHALLENGE!

2v2 FE doubles (<=35 moves)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Switch = KO
Abilities = All
Opponent decides the rest

Ok, accepting Waterwarrior's challenge.
Items=All
Switch=Derp
Arena: Boxing ring of heaven!
Description: In the middle of the dessert, a rectangular pillar of earth 30 feet by 30 rises ten miles into the air. At the top... A Pokemon battling arena! As the arena is made of earth, all seismic attacks are allowed. A thin line of grass along the edge and a five-inch wide moat provide just enough water and vegetation to use grass and water type attacks that require external sources of water. As the arena is so high in the air, all weather bar rain is available. (The arena is above the clouds.) This may all sound nice, but here's the catch: because of the size of the arena, critical hits and attacks that deal 30 damage or more will cause the opponent to fall of the side of the arena. If this happens, the opponent must use their next action to climb back in, at the cost of five energy, negating the command for that action. (This can be subbed against- ie, "If Poliwrath gets knocked out of the stadium, cling on that action and climb up on the following acting in a sense as a form of evasive move.) Because of their innate abilities, flying Pokemom and Pokemon targete by the moves Storm Throw and Frost Breath are not affected by this, and if the opponent uses Focus Energy, only the first instance of attack will knock the target off of the pillar.
Summary: -All attacks bar Rain Dance are legal
-Critical hits or attacks dealing 30 or more damage knock the opponent out of bounds.
-If the opponent is knocked out of the arena, their next action is negated and they must spend that action and 5 energy climbing out
-The above effect can be subbed against
-Flying types are immune to the above effect
-Frost Breath and Storm Throw do not knock the opponent out of the arena
-Only the first direct attack after Focus Energy knocks the targe out of the arena

Also withdrawing my previous challenge.

1v1 battle
Viridian Forest
one ability
switch = ragequit
no chills/recovers

A lush forest full of great bug type pokemon, the caterpie and weedle evoloution lines originated here and thus they gain the abilitiy to Hide, as well as a +2 BAP to all attacks

Hide - If the opponent is focusing on themselves and not on their opponent these pokemon can slip away into the forest, lost forever as one of the numerous other's of it's species.

You will fight Lovely

Lovely the Caterpie

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities

Shield Dust - This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

DW LOCKED - Run away This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats

Attacks:

Damaging Moves
-Tackle
-Electroweb
-Bug bite
-Snore

Non Damaging moves
-String Shot

I'm sending out two of these challenges.
One of them is a challenge to matezoide
The other is open
Cmon guyz. why you scareddd

Confirming that i accept the battle with Caterpie, the terrible.

Only Mordecai could possibly stand up to that beast's overwhelming mighty.

<Omanyte> [Mordecai] (M)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Attack, - Attack)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

About: Recently born (and brought back to life), Mordecai has very little memories of his life before the meteor destroyed the world, because of that, he had very little problem accepting Matezoide and his pokemon as a family. Mordecai is very curious to learn about the world he lives in. He is also extremely shy to everyone else, prefering the company of his teammates.

Abilites:

Swift Swim (Innate):

The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Shell Armor (Innate):

This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Weak Armor (DW LOCKED, Can be enabled):

The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 35

EC: 1/6

Attacks:

Constrict (*)
Withdraw (*)
Bite (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rollout (*)
Horn Attack (*)
Leer (*)
Mud Shot (*)
Ancient Power
Protect
Brine

Rain Dance (*)
Surf (*)
Hidden Power (7, Electric) (*)

Bide (*)
Toxic Spikes (*)
Spikes (*)

1v1 battle
Viridian Forest
one ability
switch = ragequit
no chills/recovers

You will fight Lovely

Lovely the Caterpie

Abilities

Stats

Attacks:

Damaging Moves
-Tackle
-Electroweb
-Bug bite
-Snore

Non Damaging moves
-String Shot

I'm sending out two of these challenges.
One of them is a challenge to matezoide
The other is open
Cmon guyz. why you scareddd
I'll take your other open challenge. I really need to train this particular Poke'mon.

Fear the Deino

Deino (Fear) (Female)
Jolly Nature
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Ability:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 44 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13
Accuracy: +7% (6.6758620689655172413793103448276% Unrounded)

EC: 1/9

Attacks: (19 Moves Known)
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Slam
Dragon Pulse
Work Up
Dragon Rush
Body Slam

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Toxic
Protect
Thief

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
open challenge
3v3 nfe triples (im bringing 3 mid stage mons)
acceptor can decide everything else becuase im lazy

(this may need to wait until my trade to get an electabuzz is done)

I'll ref Rediamond vs. Waterwarrior (the arena will be Mr.Heefloot's Magical Type Shop) and Classical vs. Matezoide. PM mons everyone. (Sorry Eternal Drifter and EndQuote, but I suck at reffing triples, and hate it with a passion)

EDIT: Also, sorry waterwarrior vs. Complications; the arena is suicidal for me as a rather unexperienced ref.

We still need refs. :D

Open Challenge B (Vs. The Wolfe):
2 Vs 2 Singles Training Battle
Bring 3 Pick 2
2 Day DQ
Training Items Only

And I'll be taking this one!

3 Recoveries/3 Chills
Items: Training
Substitutions: Two
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

And

Well i need to get more fights rolling, so heres this:

4v4 Doubles
1 Day Player/2 Day Ref DQ
2 Subs per mon
Items: On
Arena: An old arena of IceBug's

Giant tree with incredibly thick branches and a trunk that can easily hide small Pokemon. If a Pokemon is knocked out of the tree, they will take 10 damage and have to spend an action climbing back up the tree. A Pokemon climbing back up cannot be attacked or targeted by effects while they haul themselves back up. Seismic attacks will mearly shake the tree, not dealing any damage to the combatants on the tree, but will cause it to shake violently, sending any mons that aren't ready for it flying out of the tree. Pokemon that are climbing up the tree will be able to maintain their grip on the tree in this instance.

If anyone wants to switch something about the fight around they may say so when they accept

Bring it on! >:D

And nope, there isn't anything I'd like to change around. :)

Issuing an open Challenge!!
I'll take it KS

4v4 Doubles (LC/NFE mix)
Infinite recs/chills
Open challenge:
7v7 NFE Brawl
Items=On
Abilities=All
Arena=ASB Arena
Recs/Chills: None
KO subs ONLY

My mons:

Eelektrik "Eel Stew" (M)
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, -10% Evasion, +Special Attack)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17
-10% Evasion

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Tackle
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Bind
Acid
Discharge
Crunch
Thunderbolt
Acid Spray
Coil
Wild Charge
Gastro Acid
Zap Cannon
Thrash

Magnet Rise
Protect
Thunder
Double Team

Total: 19

Bronzor [Bronzor]
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 20 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 5/6
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Heatproof: (Innate)
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Impriosn
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
Psywave
Iron Defense
Faint Attack
Safeguard
Future Sight
Metal Sound
Gyro Ball
Extrasensory
Heal Block
Heavy Slam

Earthquake
Payback
Reflect
Psyshock
Psychic

Gravity
Stealth Rock
Signal Beam

Total: 23

Machoke "Fists of Glory" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -10% Speed)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW Locked): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 39 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16
-10% Evasion

EC: 4/9

Attacks:

Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Dynamicpunch
Submission
Wake-Up Slap

Close Combat
Counter
Encore

Toxic
Fire Blast
Earthquake

Total: 19

Yanma "Sonic" (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, -Defense, +28% Accuracy)

Type: Flying/Bug
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Frisk (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Weight Class: 3
+28% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
Sonicboom
Hypnosis
Detect
Supersonic
Air Slash
Bug Buzz

Reversal
Whirlwind
Silver Wind

Solarbeam
Toxic
Sunny Day

Total: 16

Munchlax "Gordo" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW Locked): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 4 (-)
Weight Class: 5
-10% Evasion

EC: 1/6

Attacks:

Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Swallow
Rollout
Last Resort
Natural Gift

Counter
Whirlwind
Double-Edge

Protect
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Total: 21

Clamperl "Bombshell" (F)
Nature: Lonely (+Attack, -Defense)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Rattled (DW Locked): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 32
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:

Clamp
Water Gun
Whirlpool
Iron Defense

Endure
Aqua Ring
Muddy Water

Toxic
Rain Dance
Surf

Total: 10

Metang "CPU" (U)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Psychic/Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 6 [5 Light Metal]
-10% Evasion

EC: 7/9
MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Miracle Eye
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Agility
Iron Defense
Psychic
Hyper Beam

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake

Total: 17
I accept, AOPSUser. I'll figure out a suitable team once we get a ref
These still need refs.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING IAR
4v4 NFE Singles
DQ: 2 Days
Items: ON
Abilities: ALL
Subs: TWO
Infinite chills / Recovers

IAR, pick a fun arena!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

"I accept the above!"

Arena: Bloons
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions No Water Source, No External Grass, No External Rocks, No Digging

The pokemon are high in the sky on a circular wooden platform with a 100ft diameter. No external water source, rocks or grass can be found on this platform. The platform is too thin to dig through as well, but the wood is strong enough to allow seismic moves.

In addition to any items the pokemon may be holding, each pokemon starts the battle equipped with 5 darts. Once per round, a pokemon may throw a dart for 5 energy with the Throw Dart command. This cannot be Encored or Disabled, but can be prevented by Taunt, Torment and Embargo. The thrown dart will pop a randomly-chosen balloon and that balloon will have a specified effect. Here are the balloons along with their chances of being popped and their effects:
  • Normal balloon (25% chance): no effect
  • Tack balloon (10% chance): deals 10 damage to all opponents
  • Spike ball balloon (10% chance): deals 25 damage to the opponent with the highest health*
  • Bomb balloon (10% chance): deals 25 damage to the opponent with the lowest health*
  • Ice balloon (10% chance): freezes the opponent with the highest health* for 1 action
  • Bee balloon (10% chance): does 10 damage per action to the opponent with the highest health* for 3 actions, shifting between pokemon each action if necessary
  • Extra dart balloon (10% chance): gives the pokemon 1 dart
  • Triple dart balloon (5% chance): gives the pokemon 3 darts
  • Boomerang balloon (5% chance): gives the pokemon 1 boomerang and allows them to use the Throw Boomerang command, which works like throwing a dart except it also does 10 damage to the opponent with the highest health* and can be used while taunted but cannot be used if the pokemon is throwing a dart in the same round
  • Lightsaber Balloon (5% chance): pops 2 balloons from this list (if one of those is another lightsaber balloon, reroll for that balloon)
* If it's a tie, choose randomly among the tied pokemon with an equal chance for each.

Ref?

waterwarrior said:
While I'm at it, OPEN CHALLENGE!

2v2 FE doubles (<=35 moves)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Switch = KO
Abilities = All
Complications said:
Ok, accepting Waterwarrior's challenge.
Items=All
Switch=Derp
Arena: Boxing ring of heaven!
Description: In the middle of the dessert, a rectangular pillar of earth 30 feet by 30 rises ten miles into the air. At the top... A Pokemon battling arena! As the arena is made of earth, all seismic attacks are allowed. A thin line of grass along the edge and a five-inch wide moat provide just enough water and vegetation to use grass and water type attacks that require external sources of water. As the arena is so high in the air, all weather bar rain is available. (The arena is above the clouds.) This may all sound nice, but here's the catch: because of the size of the arena, critical hits and attacks that deal 30 damage or more will cause the opponent to fall of the side of the arena. If this happens, the opponent must use their next action to climb back in, at the cost of five energy, negating the command for that action. (This can be subbed against- ie, "If Poliwrath gets knocked out of the stadium, cling on that action and climb up on the following acting in a sense as a form of evasive move.) Because of their innate abilities, flying Pokemom and Pokemon targete by the moves Storm Throw and Frost Breath are not affected by this, and if the opponent uses Focus Energy, only the first instance of attack will knock the target off of the pillar.
Summary: -All attacks bar Rain Dance are legal
-Critical hits or attacks dealing 30 or more damage knock the opponent out of bounds.
-If the opponent is knocked out of the arena, their next action is negated and they must spend that action and 5 energy climbing out
-The above effect can be subbed against
-Flying types are immune to the above effect
-Frost Breath and Storm Throw do not knock the opponent out of the arena
-Only the first direct attack after Focus Energy knocks the targe out of the arena
Still could use a ref please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)