Smogon VGC Tournament III [Round 1] (Check Post #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ALL MATCHES EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY THE 8TH!

Sorry guys, it's been crazy for me this past week and will continue to be this upcoming week.

I'm not giving out wins, so these are the subs for all those matches.
Brap -> Prague Kick
XThunderBirdx -> Mouschuss
Ojama -> ballabrown24
Jcpdragonx -> BROStime
HellPowna -> Texas Cloverleaf
Alakapimp -> Ginku
drcossack -> M Dragon
Joeyboy -> The Immortal

I'm going to go through team submissions and stuff within the next day.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
I've tried for the last 30 minutes and I can't find the name "Mouschuss" any where except for being listed as you signing him up, but I can't even find his sign up post ._.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My opponent hasn't been online since the 19th of March. I'm still testing teams and different team styles and will continue to do so until he contacts me.

Activity.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
58 loathsome creatures still haven't submitted teams. I don't care how much you activity post, the first thing I am basing activity off of is the team submission. If you make a change to your team the resubmit it. The last team you submit will be the team that is what you enter. I will go through these people and see which of these and see who deserves to be subbed out now, but you are all being warned.

ObScuryty
Cybertron
kingofkongs
Novaray
JabbaTheGriffin
Houndoomsday
Cristal
13Random37
bbtest
kael
Mithril
ΩDonut
sasu
Texas Cloverleaf
Cicada
BKC
Chenkovsky
Solace
Decision Makers
FireMage
drug_duck
nachocheese999
Celsius
LuckOverSkill
Branny00
Django
Braverius
Mprox
Vodka
Linck
Jayde
Aldaron
TalkingLion
Nightblade7000
Havak
Rewer
Vaz
superpips
Stone_Cold
theamericandream38
During Summer
King
Raseri
Z-rex
rawwritsmikey
Sir
Jirachi
SOMALIA
DC.
gr8bastard
little gk
Picollo
Pr0man
Elite4Allen
Marshall.Law
LonelyNess
skarm
Light The Thunder

Following the above post, to not enrage the host any further, I submitted my amazing / spectacular team, now can you please take me off that list, I do not want to be involved with anything related to a "list of shame"

My opp and I are battling Sunday most likely

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
my opp hasn't replied to me in like a week+ and i've been online and on irc every day, he also has his vm wall turned off

activity

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and my OP are in contact as of last night.

I plan to submit my team either this evening or mid day tomorrow after having had the opportunity to, y'know, actually use my team :p

We'll play on the weekend I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)