CM: Carrick
CM: Mata
LM: Bale
FWD: Van Persie
FWD: Suarez

Oh god it's almost exactly the same ;_;

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Madrid definitely won't go through but at least this game is going to be less one sided than the one tomorrow. It's going to be fun.

Well, I always enjoy watching games where Mourinho's team has to make a several goal comeback, it's interesting to see how he changes up his team's strategy.

Congrats to Dortmund!

But they were favourites to go through tonight. So what's the big news tonight? MOURINHO IS LEAVING MADRID THIS SUMMER! And where's he going? - "where people love me to be"...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I hope Wenger spends big and get some big strikers. Then Fergie vs Wenger vs Mourinho is back on the cards! And Cardiff vs Swansea!!! And Tottenham will go to shit cos Bale will leave in the summer!!! AAAAAAAAaaaarrgghhh!!!!! Too much to take...

ITV man asked, "Will you be at Madrid next year?"
He said "Maybe no..."
"England...?"
"I want to be where people love me to be..."
Then ITV cuts him off and go to the news. LOL

I did read after my post that I guess he sees England to be a place where he is loved and appreciated. And Spain is full of people trying to criticize him.

Come on over. Arsene to PSG and we will take Mourinho

I would not take Mourinho at Arsenal lol! Arsene has been unbelievable, I don't think anybody else could've done any better in the circumstances and he's still working miracles imo.

Unfortunately Arsene didn't show Ramsey how to look right, when Walcott was wide fucking open for an easy 1v1 opportunity with The keeper.

I'm sure Wenger doesn't even discuss shit with anyone or hold ppl accountable. Treats em like kids and that's what he gets out of them. Undisciplined players.

Arsene hasn't been unbelievable. That's a strong word.

The past is past. Not sure how long ppl plan on letting him free to do whatver because of it.

We are beating teams we should be, but still losing and drawing constantly against teams that aren't even that special. Lets not even discuss the top clubs.

Arsene isn't being a miracle worker.

Teams that aren't special? Chelsea spent £79mil net on transfers last year. Utd who we just played spent £54mil net.

Arsenal? £-3.5mil. Arsenal spent nothing on the team, less than nothing in fact. People write off Arsenal season after season and rightly so because we sell our best players, and buy nothing back. Our record transfer is still £15mil! Man City spends £15mil on players that don't even make the bench. Even Liverpool throws £20mil on players, Aston Villa spent £24mil on Darren Bent, the list goes on... We're not competing with Man Utd, we're competing with Stoke and West Brom.

There's always a new player that comes through though, and year after year new stars are born and Arsenal are still up there. It's unbelievable what Wenger has done and I'm talking about since after the Emirates move.

Was building the new stadium a good move if it meant we can't compete on the transfer market? That's the real question. But look at Leeds, Newcastle, even Liverpool. Lots of 'great' clubs have come to the brink of collapse because of finances. If Arsenal had not taken the steps in the late 90s to move to a new stadium and increase commercial revenue then we could very well be looking at the Championship right now.

Wenger's backing of the new stadium and all the behind the scenes work has put Arsenal in a very stable position, one of the highest revenue clubs in the world. We were a traditional English club like Stoke not long ago, now we're one of the big names in Europe and play attractive football. Wenger has managed to keep the boat steady for 8 years without spending anything, only able to spend after selling players and still keep the club fighting for the title until 2 seasons ago. That's unbelievable. I'm not sure who else could've done it but I wouldn't take anyone over Wenger to find out.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Lol Barcelona have had their ass handed to them while Messi watches on from the bench. And Mourinho is definitely coming back to Chelsea, anything else is just a rumour.

Barca.... so overrated
What are you smoking???
they are just not the same clinical team that they were in their prime.

'this semifinals says more about Bayern's rise than Barca's assumed "fall" '- Someone from twitter.

no truer statement could reflect the two matches.

Totally destroyed. What really shocks me is that Bayern didn't even need to do anything in order to win. I mean seriously, Barcas best chance was.. wait, there was none. In both games. Bayern just relaxed a bit and whenever they wanted to have some fun they shot a goal. At least it looked like that.

German final is kinda cool I guess, but, well, just for tensions sake, a german-spanish final would have been way better.

I agree with ModestGarchomp, this is really about the rise of German football, not the fall of Spanish football. The final will certainly be interesting to say the least. Plus Bayern and Dortmund will play this each other on the weekend so I plan to watch that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)