Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doublade evolution:
that honedge final evo might have wonder guard, honedge is a sword, ability: no guard, same with doublade and now this thing gained some source of shield
this would also justify the fact that they removed steel's resistances to dark and ghost, because if they didnt, honedge's final evo would be so op with wonder guard, having only 2 weaknesses: fire and ground

Aegislash seems like it must be an alternate evolution to me. Doublade to that seems so... backwards? Like it goes from one sword, to two, back to one again? That just doesn't seem right. However, one sword into either two-swords OR a sword and shield? That seems more plausible.

that honedge final evo might have wonder guard, honedge is a sword, ability: no guard, same with doublade and now this thing gained some source of shield
this would also justify the fact that they removed steel's resistances to dark and ghost, because if they didnt, honedge's final evo would be so op with wonder guard, having only 2 weaknesses: fire and ground
I'm pretty sure it would still be waaaay overpowered.

and dark and ghost

Also seconding Aegislash possibly being an alternate evolution (Vileplume/Bellosom, Gardevior/Gallade, etc), because while I like it I loooove Duoblade too and don't want it to be a 2nd stage with something "better" after it ; A ; at least put them on equal grounds...

Steel lost its resistances to ghost and steel

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you'd already put that!

Pumpkaboo's evolution is a let down. The pumpkin part is cool, but the weird phallic body? Cynthia's bangs? What?
It's a cross between a hanging headless corpse and the origin of jack-o-lanterns - squash. In the olden days they used to carve out and light squash (or gourds) instead of pumpkins.

With that influx of Pokemon, it appears that we've reached around 65 Pokemon revealed, discounting Megas. Taking into account the highly probable third legend, Kalos legendary trio, and micellaneous event legends, it is likely that the number of new Pokemon will break 70, so I think we can all take a huge sigh of relief.

Goodra looks great, the whole Goomy line is perfect! I hope it's part Poison. It looks like a Poison-type and even its name has "goo" in it. But if it was going to be half Poison, then you would think the Poison typing would show up in Sliggoo. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Not too interested in the other Pokemon that just got leaked, except for Avalugg. I really hope it's a good Ice-type, but it looks like it'll end up as slow with good defense and mediocre in everything else.

Edit: Oh yeah, Stellar reminded me about Skrelp's evo. That's another one I really like! I hope Poison Point isn't its only ability.

I like the skrelp evo and the new ice Pokémon. I'm disappointed in floetta's final evo though, so I'm gonna replace that in my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)