Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ditto's with two 31 IV's always... need any set!?

*I can look for anyone you want... so you can give me a female clorophyll bulbasaur ;)
Well I have a male one. You can still pass the abilities with males. And if you do still want to trade then a speed attack or speed sp attack ditto would be awesome

Yeah, it is easier that way. And Ditto is now a Holy Grail for breeding, if Imposter indeed causes HA to be passed down regardless. (still searching for MS Dragonair...)

Oh imposter ditto does that? I might need to experiment with that. Do they have to both be HA or just ditto?

Oh imposter ditto does that? I might need to experiment with that. Do they have to both be HA or just ditto?
I do not know...thus why I am asking for such. (STILL looking...RNG isn't cooperating, apparently...and I just realized that I need the player of the place to have the game...and he doesn't...I'll keep on trying, though...)

I do not know...thus why I am asking for such. (STILL looking...RNG isn't cooperating, apparently...and I just realized that I need the player of the place to have the game...and he doesn't...I'll keep on trying, though...)
Well I will test it out later than and answer back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)