X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take; Bulbasaur 31|31|31|xx|31|31 · Adamant · Overgrow · Power Whip · ♂: 1

I only have a Male (Impish) with Keen Eye in stock. If you want Sturdy, I'll need time to breed it.
i'd really like a sturdy 1, just PM me whenever it's ready

I'm also looking for Marvel Scale Dratini (saw you're already working on that for aquascale39). Also trying to get my hands on an Adamant Ditto and a Speed Boost Venipede. Spitbacks are fine.

I might have a few of those Dittos you're looking for, let me plug my 2 boxes of Dittos into the IV calculator and see.

I'm also looking for Marvel Scale Dratini (saw you're already working on that for aquascale39). Also trying to get my hands on an Adamant Ditto and a Speed Boost Venipede. Spitbacks are fine.

I might have a few of those Dittos you're looking for, let me plug my 2 boxes of Dittos into the IV calculator and see.
I'm also looking for an adamant marvel scale dratini. trading either a shiny remoraid or shiny relicanth

welsknight
I'm not sure if I have a Speed Boost Venipede, but if you have a Ditto that I'm looking for I'd be glad to trade a Marvel Scale Dratini for it. Also I can get you an Adamant Ditto.

thatpkmn
If your offering the shiny Relicanth for the Adamant Marcel Scale Dratini, then you've got a deal!

Yeti
Sorry, I only trade shinies for other shinies. Let me know if you have one :)

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hey Blitzlefan, CMT for Fem Gale wings fletchling :)
Could I trade for a female larvesta? And I'm consecutive fishing right now, so can we trade tomorrow? If it's too much trouble though I can just trade now my chains not to long

welsknight
I'm not sure if I have a Speed Boost Venipede, but if you have a Ditto that I'm looking for I'd be glad to trade a Marvel Scale Dratini for it. Also I can get you an Adamant Ditto.
I managed to get my hands on 2 Speed Boost Venipedes (breeding them now). I put all 2 1/2 boxes of my Dittos through the IV calculator, not a single one with 30 in Atk, SpA, or Spe. I'll keep my eyes open, though. Anything else you'd be interested in? I can get you Speed Boost Venipede if you need it, IV's probably won't be amazing off the bat, but I'll see what I get... Anything you're looking for besides those Dittos, shinies, and 5+ perfect IV Pokes?

I managed to get my hands on 2 Speed Boost Venipedes (breeding them now). I put all 2 1/2 boxes of my Dittos through the IV calculator, not a single one with 30 in Atk, SpA, or Spe. I'll keep my eyes open, though. Anything else you'd be interested in? I can get you Speed Boost Venipede if you need it, IV's probably won't be amazing off the bat, but I'll see what I get... Anything you're looking for besides those Dittos, shinies, and 5+ perfect IV Pokes?
I'm okay with receiving items like Leftovers, Lucky Eggs, and Choice Items, if you have any you can spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)