IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
working on shinies
Pokemon: Pinsir
Ability: Moxie
Nature: jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Feint, Close Combat, Quick Attack

I can offer you either my Bulbasaur (Male, Timid, Chlorophyll, Giga Drain, Nest Ball) or my Gastly (Female, Timid, Disable, Dusk Ball) for a female Pinsir. By any chance, do you have one with Hyper Cutter as the ability?

I can offer you either my Bulbasaur (Male, Timid, Chlorophyll, Giga Drain, Nest Ball) or my Gastly (Female, Timid, Disable, Dusk Ball) for a female Pinsir. By any chance, do you have one with Hyper Cutter as the ability?
not yet, but im pretty sure i could get one eventually while i breed more of these
i'll let you know

im interested in the shiny pinsir i have shiny flash fire growlithe 31/31/31/x/31/31 with crunch flareblitz and close combat
the only shiny i have available for pinsir is 31/31/31/31/31/31 and i would kind of like to hold on to this one

although i have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 one but it is nicknamed stag

What sorta things were you looking for, for that shiny Togepi?
something of equal value
things to consider would be
togepi is penta flawless
togepi's have a crappy gender ratio so it is a pain to breed
it was an egg move
shiny

i would part it for something similar

Ah, it's just that I'm not involved with IV/EV stuff, I just like shinies :P I just wondered if there were particular species of shiny that would appeal to you more than others, since at most they would only have maybe 2IVs as I don't breed IVs specifically XD But that's ok, I'm not after one with great stats, I just want a shiny one, so it might be easier for me to go elsewhere c:

Ah, it's just that I'm not involved with IV/EV stuff, I just like shinies :P I just wondered if there were particular species of shiny that would appeal to you more than others, since at most they would only have maybe 2IVs as I don't breed IVs specifically XD But that's ok, I'm not after one with great stats, I just want a shiny one, so it might be easier for me to go elsewhere c:
easy to breed with the new SV system

if you didnt know about it be sure to check some of the stickys in wifi sub
oh didnt notice you had a togepi would you do the growlithe for the togepi i understand if you dont
its a tough decision, im not 100% sure right now

im assuming its adamant?

Hey, I got some pokemon you might be interested in:
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarp, A male with Rattled and 2 females, one with Swift Swim and the other with Rattled (all in net balls)
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly, 1 male (Dusk ball)
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan 1 Female with Early Bird and Double-Edge as an egg move (Dusk Ball)
Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x Honedge, 3 female with Shadow Sneak (standard Pokeballs)
A couple of Quad modest Rotoms (1 with 31/x/31/x/31/31, 1 with 31/x/31/31/x/31) (Standard Pokeballs)

I want to know if you want any of these. I'm mostly interested in Quint Flawless Togepi, but if you want more than one of my Pokemon I'd be happy to take some from some of the others as well. I'm not particularly interested in shinies so I'll take normal ones unless it's somehow easier for you to just give me a shiny one. I'm personally far more interested in battling than ascetics.

Hey, I got some pokemon you might be interested in:
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarp, A male with Rattled and 2 females, one with Swift Swim and the other with Rattled (all in net balls)
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly, 1 male (Dusk ball)
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan 1 Female with Early Bird and Double-Edge as an egg move (Dusk Ball)
Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x Honedge, 3 female with Shadow Sneak (standard Pokeballs)
A couple of Quad modest Rotoms (1 with 31/x/31/x/31/31, 1 with 31/x/31/31/x/31) (Standard Pokeballs)

I want to know if you want any of these. I'm mostly interested in Quint Flawless Togepi, but if you want more than one of my Pokemon I'd be happy to take some from some of the others as well. I'm not particularly interested in shinies so I'll take normal ones unless it's somehow easier for you to just give me a shiny one. I'm personally far more interested in battling than ascetics.
sorry but i am not in need of the listed pokes

SHOP UPDATED
2 shiny available (one is nicknamed "Frogue")
Pokemon: Froakie
Ability: Protean
Nature: Hasty
IV's: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

Also updated shiny stocks

I have shiny growlithe flash fire adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves crunch close combat and flare blitz would you traded the nicked froakie for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)