An Aussie's Bank Vault [140+ 5IVs|40+ Legends|120+ Shinies|New: Flawless Adamant Hoopa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in an Ability Capsule/any other Maison Items for a clone of one of those Latios/Heatran/Landorus? I would offer you some 5-6 IV Pokes, but I'm nearly sure you have most of what I do. Just thought I'd try my luck. :)

Edit: I ask this because it says Special Pokemon will have to be cloned: Do you offer cloning as a service?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bold - Koffing (Toxic Spikes/Curse/Pain Split); Timid - Castform [Female] (Ominous Wind, Hex, Disable, Cosmic Power); Modest - Phione; Jolly - Rattata (Me First, Counter, Flame Wheel) for Male Tynamo, Female Cherubi, Female Scraggy, Male Sableye?

Last edited:
CMT for latios and landorus
I can do Lando for Xerneas.

x] I'm back! Not with much more, but I've added a few things? :D Still really want a slowpoke :3 I even made a list :D

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ing-competitive-shinies.3496576/#post-5115384
Hey buddy :) Unfortunately shinies really aren't high on my list of priorities right now, other than a handful that I simply think look cool (that are obviously competitive as well). With that list you'll no doubt be able to find quite a few more soon, so keep checking back and hopefully you'll get something I'm interested in.

Hi there, I'm interested in:

Calm Limber (JPN)
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I noticed you don't seem to have a Shiny 5IV (missing Attack, Male) Timid Gengar. I have one available for trade if you want it. Alternatively I can always go and start Soft-Resetting Zygarde for you.
More interested in the Zygarde if you're able.

Hello!
I'm interested in:
Flash Fire (JPN)

Look my thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shinies-5-ivs-for-trade-and-others-5-ivs.3496304/
Nothing sorry.

Interested in an Ability Capsule/any other Maison Items for a clone of one of those Latios/Heatran/Landorus? I would offer you some 5-6 IV Pokes, but I'm nearly sure you have most of what I do. Just thought I'd try my luck. :)

Edit: I ask this because it says Special Pokemon will have to be cloned: Do you offer cloning as a service?
No thanks, I can get my own BP items and I already have 10 or so AC's.

5IV missing SP atk Tynamo brave male for you'r Totodile
No thank you.

Bold - Koffing (Toxic Spikes/Curse/Pain Split); Timid - Castform [Female] (Ominous Wind, Hex, Disable, Cosmic Power); Modest - Phione; Jolly - Rattata (Me First, Counter, Flame Wheel) for Male Tynamo, Female Cherubi, Female Scraggy, Male Sableye?
I'll be finished soon! Sorry for the delay, I know I'm being a pain.

UPDATE:

Modest | Telepathy (JPN)

Last edited:

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Cmt for shiny calm bulbasaur and heatran. I also would like to say the keldeo you are trading zaepherian for was traded to him by me and I told him it was not redistributable. Please do not make the trade.

Cmt for shiny calm bulbasaur and heatran. I also would like to say the keldeo you are trading zaepherian for was traded to him by me and I told him it was not redistributable. Please do not make the trade.
Explains why he offered the trade through PM. My apologies, I was unaware.

I must also note that the Bulbasaur isn't HP Fire - it was stipulated it was when traded to me but I recently found out it isn't.

Interesed in Keldeo or Deoxys for Heatran.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Explains why he offered the trade through PM. My apologies, I was unaware.

I must also note that the Bulbasaur isn't HP Fire - it was stipulated it was when traded to me but I recently found out it isn't.

Interesed in Keldeo or Deoxys for Heatran.
id be willing to trade deoxsys, anyways CMT for saur, even if it isn't HP Fire

CMT interested in legendaries besides what I have on thread I also have a shiny perfect timid galvantula ev trains

Not necessarily, but there's nothing in your thread that I'm interested in - and I can't know what you do / don't have if you say 'interested in legends I don't have' and I can't find out what that is.
Ohh to clarify, my sentence meant I am interested in legendaries. If you don't see anything good on my thread then I have the shiny galvantula :P sorry for the confusion

I'm interested in shiny snover and HP fire magnamite
I have to offer this following mons:

Phione

Feebas

Torchic

Darumaka

Tyranitar

Scyther

Eevee

Klefki

Gastly

Helioptale

Abra

Larvesta

Porygon

Misdreavus

Aron

Chespin

Frillish

Anorith

Aerodactly

Bulbasaur

Bagon

Tynamo

Magnemite

Stayu

Espurr M & F

Kangaskhan

Smeargle

Dratini

Mawile

Rotom

Punpkaboo

Togepi

Froakie

Shellos

Shellder

Snover

Joltic

Inkay

Marill

Axew

Fletchinder

Meditite

Ferroseed

Phanpy

Absol

Electrike

Trevenant

Magikarp

Horsea

Drilbur

Solosis

Venipede

Swinub

Shroomis

Honedge

Charmander

Bunnelby

Gible

Lotad

Starly

Mareep

Noibat

Sableye

Amaura

Gliscor

Duskull

Deino

Chansey

Vullaby

Squirtle

Vulpix

Goomy

Shiny Metagross xx|31|31|31|31|31

Shiny helioptale Dry skin HP Ice

Sorry about the flood but i don't have my trade thread =x

Hey man sorry I didn't trade you but I can assure you that I will be ready tomorrow, cuz the problem was that I only have 1 IVed Kecleon and was breeding some other stuff for some other guys here at Smogon. Though I can give you the bold Chinchou right now for your slowpoke if you can trade right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)