Elveman's Semi-Joined Pokemon Shop (6*31 Dittos! NEW! 6*30 Dittos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okies breeding now, also is your 31 iv ditto different region outside of NA?

and tell me what frillish you want water absorb or cursed body
Water Absorb please
I don't know much about regions. I think that Russia also counts as English-speaking region (lol) so it's not foreign =(

Hi there. Is your friend who posted the shiny pokemon interested in trading a timid 5 iv female shiny froakie for the shiny Honedge?

Water Absorb please
I don't know much about regions. I think that Russia also counts as English-speaking region (lol) so it's not foreign =(
ur frillish and froakie are ready, can I change the ditto from 30 iv one to 31 iv?

Last edited:
Would like to offer
Mareep with Agility Modest Nature
Venipede with Toxic Spikes and Spikes with Speed Boost Jolly Nature for your 6 IV Ditto

Your Squirtle, Aroma Veil Spritzee and Chespin are ready - would you be OK trading those for the 6*31 IV ditto and female Ralts spitback, and I'll trade you the HP Fire Bulbasaur for the 6*30 ditto later (it is proving somewhat problematic). My FC is 2981-6950-7472, IG name Rhianne, I'm online now and for the next few hours.

Hey you never got back to me about the BP items. Can you PM some you might want to trade for a Ditto? Thanks! I also have some 5 IVS if you're interested, but they're not shiny.

I got your pokes ready. Adding you now :) let me know when you can trade. Also need to know which ability you wanted on skrelp ( posion point/touch)? I have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)