Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the nature, what is the IV spread exactly, what are the egg moves? if it's modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with toxic spikes then I can offer you a breedable for it, or if you can clone you can choose anything but you have to give me a clone back.

if it's not that spread/nature then no thanks.
The only thing that is diferent is that mine is bold

definitely not interested in the ditto since it lacks sp.def.
I didn't see a joltik or a mienfoo in your thread, please give me the full description for these two.
Well, mienshao is 31/30/30/31/31/31 and galvantula is 31/even/30/31/31/31. I don't put them in my thread because they're team members and such.

Well, mienshao is 31/30/30/31/31/31 and galvantula is 31/even/30/31/31/31. I don't put them in my thread because they're team members and such.
nature and egg moves please, and also ability since mienshao could be reckless. also I don't need the evolved and trained mons, if you can breed some for me that's perfectly fine.
Depending on what your answer is, I might want to do mienshao+galvantula+calm porygon+tornadus-t for the 2 mons you wanted,

but I can also just do tornadus-t for one of two, it's your choice.

nature and egg moves please, and also ability since mienshao could be reckless. also I don't need the evolved and trained mons, if you can breed some for me that's perfectly fine.
Depending on what your answer is, I might want to do mienshao+galvantula+calm porygon+tornadus-t for the 2 mons you wanted,

but I can also just do tornadus-t for one of two, it's your choice.
Well, I don't want to breed them so I'll just do tornadus for swampert. I'll let you know when I have tornadus cloned.

Hi, i am interested of this
Tentacool
Breedable :
Bold/Calm | Liquid Ooze | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Rapid Spin, Knock Off
can offer
Dark Void Smeargle
Thanks

Hey could you CMT for this Swampert

-Relaxed Torrent Swampert (nicknamed Kipper, OT : Jimmy, ID : 22859) 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stealth Rock, Avalanche, Curse, Earthquake (thanks to Mprime17 who RNG'd it himself)

Will do 3:1 if you're interested.

Hi, i am interested of this
Tentacool
Breedable :
Bold/Calm | Liquid Ooze | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Rapid Spin, Knock Off
can offer
Dark Void Smeargle
Thanks
I can do that trade, will tell you when it's bred.
Hey could you CMT for this Swampert

-Relaxed Torrent Swampert (nicknamed Kipper, OT : Jimmy, ID : 22859) 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stealth Rock, Avalanche, Curse, Earthquake (thanks to Mprime17 who RNG'd it himself)

Will do 3:1 if you're interested.
no thanks

I want a few of your Kalos shinies, but mostly the HP grass poliwag. I have an immense amount of PokeBank legendaries that are all RNG'd by me so they are 100% legit. However, you would have to wait until the Bank came out obviously. I can clone back the Poliwag though if that helps. I am also interested in your shiny aegislashs, pinsir and helioptile.

I want a few of your Kalos shinies, but mostly the HP grass poliwag. I have an immense amount of PokeBank legendaries that are all RNG'd by me so they are 100% legit. However, you would have to wait until the Bank came out obviously. I can clone back the Poliwag though if that helps. I am also interested in your shiny aegislashs, pinsir and helioptile.
so how is that supposed to work out? If I give you these shiny pokemon now, what will I be able to get once pokebank is out? Also it helps if you can offer to clone and trade back the shiny pokemon I trade you, yeah.

so how is that supposed to work out? If I give you these shiny pokemon now, what will I be able to get once pokebank is out? Also it helps if you can offer to clone and trade back the shiny pokemon I trade you, yeah.
I did offer to clone back...

As to what you want, just ask for it and I will have it ready when PokeBank comes out.

I did offer to clone back...

As to what you want, just ask for it and I will have it ready when PokeBank comes out.
I don't know what I will still need when pokébank comes out, so I can't ask for specific things yet. If you're using a credit system I guess I ask for how many credits I'm earning, or how many pokémon I'll be able to get or whatever.

Anyway I definitely don't mind trading you those shinies if you can give me a clone back, so this is a deal.

it does, but I'm not in a hurry this time so I'm not giving out free pokémon in exchange for this service, sorry.
Oh okay, that's fine with me. I understand.

How about a shiny 5 IV Timid Gengar (31/X/31/31/31/31) w/ Disable + a 5 IV Impish Sturdy Aron w/ Stealth Rock (31/31/31/X/31/31)?

I'd have to breed for the Aron + clone the Gengar, though. Gengar also can't be re-distributed.

Oh okay, that's fine with me. I understand.

How about a shiny 5 IV Timid Gengar (31/X/31/31/31/31) w/ Disable + a 5 IV Impish Sturdy Aron w/ Stealth Rock (31/31/31/X/31/31)?

I'd have to breed for the Aron + clone the Gengar, though. Gengar also can't be re-distributed.
no thanks. I'm not interested in shinies unless I can redistribute them or I don't already have a non shiny version, and the aron would need more egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)