Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some 5 IV Flawless Timid and Adamant Blaze Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage for trade. Also, I have some Lucky Eggs for trade and can get you any Battle Item.

Looking for 5 IV Flawless Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere, Jolly Justified Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch, Timid any ability Riolu, Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Quiet Honedge. However, if you want something I have, but don't have the pokés I mentioned, feel free to make offers. If you offer something with competitive use that I don't already have, chances are I'll make the trade happen. Pm me if interested.

PS: Also trade spitback for spitback.

Hello, I'd really appreciate if someone educated in breeding Hidden Power mons could help me out. It's my first time and I'm running into some issues with the breeding project =S

Please PM me if you have some spare time and don't mind if I ask a few questions.

Hi
Have some 5 IV Flawless Timid and Adamant Blaze Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage for trade. Also, I have some Lucky Eggs for trade and can get you any Battle Item.

Looking for 5 IV Flawless Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere, Jolly Justified Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch, Timid any ability Riolu, Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Quiet Honedge. However, if you want something I have, but don't have the pokés I mentioned, feel free to make offers. If you offer something with competitive use that I don't already have, chances are I'll make the trade happen. Pm me if interested.

PS: Also trade spitback for spitback.
Hi I'd trade my modest squirtle with 5 perfect iv spread and egg moves sphere, d pulse and aqua jet for a adamant charm and er with regg moves you stated.

Hello all,

Giving away half a box 4IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubats with Defog, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Hypnosis egg moves.

Just let me know if you would like one.

Still have some 4IV Scatterbugs and Tirtougas as well, all free to good homes.

Hello all,

Giving away half a box 4IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubats with Defog, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Hypnosis egg moves.

Why not I'll take a one of each if you still are giving them all

Hello all,

Interested in a Tirtouga, have Cherubi, Misdreavus, Buneary, Riolu, Mawile, Duskull spitbacks on hand if you care what you get in exchange.

I can offer:
POKEBANK HA:

Aerodactyl – Unnerve
Alomomola - Regenerator
Anorith – Swift Swim
Barboach - Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Bouffalant – Soundproof
Buneary – Limber
Burmy - Overcoat (DREAMBALL)
Carvanha – Speed Boost
Chatot – Big Pecks
Chimchar – Iron Fist
Chinchou – Water Absorb (DREAMBALL)
Clamperl – Rattled
Cottonee - Chlorophyll (DREAMBALL)
Cranidos – Sheer Force
Darumaka – Inner Focus
Elgyem - Analytic
Feebas - Adaptability
Finneon – Water Veil
Glameow – Keen Eye
Goldeen – Lightning Rod
Kabuto – Weak Armor
Karrablast – No Guard
Kricketot – Run Away (DREAMBALL)
Lileep – Storm Drain
Luvdisc – Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Meowth – Unnerve
Mudkip - Damp
Piplup - Defiant
Porygon - Analytic
Qwilfish – Intimidate
Rattata – Hustle
Sentret - Frisk (DREAMBALL)
Skitty – Wonder Skin (DREAMBALL)
Stantler – Sap Sipper (DREAMBALL)
Staryu – Analytic
Tentacool – Rain Dish
Timburr – Iron Fist
Tirtouga – Swift Swim
Torkoal – Shell Armor
Treecko - Unburden
Turtwig – Shell Armor
Wailmer – Pressure
Zigzagoon – Quick Feet (DREAMBALL)

I got all safari HA mons and most Horde-only HA mons, just ask
this is what I'm looking for:

LF HA: Sudowoodo, Horsea, Omanyte, Snorlax, Relicanth, Shieldon, Hippopotas, Patrat, Basculin, Frillish, Shelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)