Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I know Powersaves has some "codes" does anyone know if there's anyway to add new "codes" to the powersaves program? I know there's a egg deleting cheat, but it's only one egg at a time... That's way too slow.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hey I know Powersaves has some "codes" does anyone know if there's anyway to add new "codes" to the powersaves program? I know there's a egg deleting cheat, but it's only one egg at a time... That's way too slow.
This isn't really the place to ask about PowerSaves and cheats.

This isn't really the place to ask about PowerSaves and cheats.
There's nothing wrong with using devices like these for legitimate reasons. I'm not talking about the shiny hack here, I'm talking about deleting eggs so I don't have to hatch 200+ eggs, since GF was "nice" enough ban eggs from PokeBank.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wouldn't call that a "legitimate reason", but the wifi moderators don't particularly care about Power Save use as long as you're not modifying Pokemon with it.

But no, we don't allow asking for codes. Use Google for that.

anyone kind enough to check one egg tomorrow for me?I am in wifi zone but its gone out now,will be good tomorrow only 3g for now so making a request a little early

Anybody have an impish Gible kicking about? Dont' care about EV's, although female with a matching ball and rough skin would be nice. I'll trade 5IV spitbacks, or 4IV female spitbacks in matching balls (Though there isn't a lot of those atm).

Also, does anybody have a male skarmory, aerodactyle, or archen with stealth rocks for trade? Don't care about IV's or nature.

Last edited:
Would anybody be interested in these 5iv spitbacks I've got while breeding some pokes? I'm not really sure if they're worth anything, but it's worth a try.

♂ / Timid / Dragon Pulse EM / Level 1
31|31|x|31|31|31
31|31|31|31|x|31
31|31|31|31|x|31

I obviously don't expect much for them, but they're perfect for breeding purposes.

Hi! Im new here and im looking for:
- FT: Master Ball or Aggronite. LF: Manectricite.
- FT: Master Ball or Aggronite. LF: Tyranitarite.
- FT: 2 OR 3 perfect IVS GIBLE WITH IRON HEAD AND JOLLY nature. LF: Pinsirite.
- FT: 2 OR 3 perfect IVS GIBLE AND KLEFKI WITH IRON HEAD (Glible) and Jolly. A normal Klefki. nature. LF: Charizardite X.
- FT: 2 OR 3 perfect IVS GIBLE, KLEFKI AND SPECIAL HONEDGE. IRON HEAD GIBLE AND JOLLY WITH SHINY POLIWHIRL WITH NORMAL FROAKIE WITH HIDDEN ABILITY WITH TOXIC SPIKES AND 3 PERFECT IVS. LF: Mewtwoite X
You will have to give EVS to the POKEMON and guide them through the way to arribe to 100 level. I will be so thankfull to the one one gives me these things, obviously for what ill give them. Please reply! I will give my FC when someones replied, thanks! I will be twelve ours disconnected bc im going to sleep, but i will be aware of ALL the replies!

Bulky attacker or faceripper? He is a very dangerous choice band user if youre not using one already for somebody else on the team.
You get a metal coat at the pokeball factory I believe

Does anyone have a metal coat? I want to evolve my scyther and cant find anything about how to get one.

My Key BV isn't working.

So, I need to re-break it:

-Looking for someone to battle with me twice
-I will initiate the battle each time, and quit on the first turn.
Since no one wants to help me re-break my Key BV, could someone check 3 eggs for me?

EDIT: Done, thanks Enrique

Last edited:
Can I please have someone check the SVs of two eggs? Offering PP Max/Rare Candy for each check.

Edit: Thanks so much BriarRose!

Last edited:
Colossusif post: 5423654 said:
Can I please have someone check the SVs of two eggs? Offering PP Max/Rare Candy for each check.
I can do that, if you're still online.

I need to test my Key BV anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)