Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure we're on the same page, we have a deal already right? So I just wait for your PM / reply here and then we'll see when we can trade?
Yes, I'll PM you when I have the Togepi ready
Adamant 6iv Rock Blast Heracross for your Adamant 5iv Corphish?
Sorry, no thanks, I already have Heracross.
Hey, do you still have any chimchars left to give away? if so I'm available to trade any time today
Hi ! Do you have still a Chimchar to give away ?
I would be interested by one actually ^^
To both of you, I still have Chimchar to give away, just add me, and I'll get on now
Hey, I'm interested in

Pokemon:
Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Stealth Rocks/Outrage

I've got 31/31/31/31/x/31 Hasty Unnerve Joltik I could trade you, I saw you didn't have any.
Sorry, I already have a Galvantula, thanks for stopping by however

Hey Trikx,

I see you're seeking Leftovers, Mega Stonesand Evolution Items. I have all of these I can clone if you're still seeking. Feel free to CMT, down the bottom at my Item Shop (needs updating, but is fairly current).

Im interested in some of your 'mons.

Hey Trikx,

I see you're seeking Leftovers, Mega Stonesand Evolution Items. I have all of these I can clone if you're still seeking. Feel free to CMT, down the bottom at my Item Shop (needs updating, but is fairly current).

Im interested in some of your 'mons.
I'm interested in the Leftovers/Mega Stones + the Mild Yvetal and Adament Zygarde. What ' mons are you interested in

I'm interested in spitbacks of male Seedot, male Corphish, and a male Snover. Are there any BP items or Mega Stones you're after?

I'm interested in the Leftovers/Mega Stones + the Mild Yvetal and Adament Zygarde. What ' mons are you interested in
I'd be interested in, most of these I don't mind spitbacks just as long as female:
Heavy Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rocks (don't mind if this is a spitback or male)
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Love Ball Cherbui
Dream Ball Elegyuem
Dream Ball Unnerve T-Tar

And then the 87.5% females (which I understand these are a pain to do, so you don't have to :) )
Dream Ball Storm Drain Lilleep
Dream Ball Togepi (do you have HA? Doesn't matter if you don't)

Also, what pattern is your Vivillion? I can't seem to find where it says. Is it Snow?

I'm interested in spitbacks of male Seedot, male Corphish, and a male Snover. Are there any BP items or Mega Stones you're after?
I'll actually be interested in Spitback (F) Heavy Ball Phanpy and Spitback (F) Dream Ball Elgyuem ( Lost my parents for these and need them to breed for a trade :( ) and a Manectite would nice.
I'd be interested in, most of these I don't mind spitbacks just as long as female:
Heavy Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rocks (don't mind if this is a spitback or male)
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Love Ball Cherbui
Dream Ball Elegyuem
Dream Ball Unnerve T-Tar

And then the 87.5% females (which I understand these are a pain to do, so you don't have to :) )
Dream Ball Storm Drain Lilleep
Dream Ball Togepi (do you have HA? Doesn't matter if you don't)

Also, what pattern is your Vivillion? I can't seem to find where it says. Is it Snow?
I actually lost my parents for the Phanpy, Cherubi and Elgyuem, I need to get new parents via trade or by asking around . And as for the Vivillon, I have Polar Pattern. Otherqise, do we have deal?

I'll actually be interested in Spitback (F) Heavy Ball Phanpy and Spitback (F) Dream Ball Elgyuem ( Lost my parents for these and need them to breed for a trade :( ) and a Manectite would nice.
Sure thing, I'll get those ready for you tonight. Do you need any specific abilities?

I actually lost my parents for the Phanpy, Cherubi and Elgyuem, I need to get new parents via trade or by asking around . And as for the Vivillon, I have Polar Pattern. Otherqise, do we have deal?
You're fine, it happens.

So the Unnerve T-Tar female, a Skamory with SR and are you going to do the HA female Lillep and the female Togepi (I don't want for that to be painful). But yep, that sounds good. I'd love to do a Vivillion as well, though could I provide you the Egg Moves and a Dive Ball parent (I think is the best ball for powder). Parent would have good IVs and you only need to breed me one of your Polars and you get the EM, ball for your thread too.

You're fine, it happens.

So the Unnerve T-Tar female, a Skamory with SR and are you going to do the HA female Lillep and the female Togepi (I don't want for that to be painful). But yep, that sounds good. I'd love to do a Vivillion as well, though could I provide you the Egg Moves and a Dive Ball parent (I think is the best ball for powder). Parent would have good IVs and you only need to breed me one of your Polars and you get the EM, ball for your thread too.
For the T-tar, is a Larvitar just fine? And I can do Togepi + Lileep. And as for the parent for the Vivillon, just tell me when you can give me the parent so I can breed it. Also, for the I want, as I said - I think I'll take the Mild Yvetal for the 2x 12.5% Female Togepi/Lileep. and 2x Leftovers - Mawilite, Charizardite X + Y

For the T-tar, is a Larvitar just fine? And I can do Togepi + Lileep. And as for the parent for the Vivillon, just tell me when you can give me the parent so I can breed it. Also, for the I want, as I said - I think I'll take the Mild Yvetal for the 2x 12.5% Female Togepi/Lileep. and 2x Leftovers - Mawilite, Charizardite X + Y
Yeah, I just said T-Tar woops. First evolution of course.

So you want Mild Yvetal for the 2x 12.5%s and 2x Leftovers, plus stones?

Sounds good to me as I know that will be a pain on it's own to breed.

I'll get a Vivillion parent ready now.

I have everything ready just will get you the Vivillion likely today if you're around.

Yeah, I just said T-Tar woops. First evolution of course.

So you want Mild Yvetal for the 2x 12.5%s and 2x Leftovers, plus stones?

Sounds good to me as I know that will be a pain on it's own to breed.

I'll get a Vivillion parent ready now.

I have everything ready just will get you the Vivillion likely today if you're around.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to head out now. Can you trade the Vivillon Parent tm? Well, actually come to think of it, there might be a low chance I don't get to trade with you tomorrow, I'll try to squeeze in a time for us to trade, otherwise we can trade tm or the day after

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to head out now. Can you trade the Vivillon Parent tm? Well, actually come to think of it, there might be a low chance I don't get to trade with you tomorrow, I'll try to squeeze in a time for us to trade, otherwise we can trade tm or the day after
That's fine. No hurry.

I'll tell you when I have the parent ready and you just tell me when you can trade. :)

Pick up on Phanpy and Anayltic on Elgyeum
Do you mind getting leveled spitbacks? I retaught them the egg moves. If that sounds good, I'm ready to trade them + Manectite whenever you are.

EDIT: Actually, any chance I could get a spitback Piplup instead of Seedot? Just realized I already have a Seedot, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Hi, im interested in your skarmory. I have few pokemons to trade but they are spanish language so maybe they are foreign to you:
1 5 iv timid gastly
1 6 iv naive sande veil gible with outrage (female)
3 5 iv naive rough skin gible with outrage
7 5 iv (0 speed) relaxed pineco with SR, toxic spikes
1 5 iv (0 speed) sassy ferroseed with SR, spikes, leech seed
1 5 iv (0 att) bold vullaby with foul play big pecks
1 5 iv impish male gligar
3 5 iv quiet honedge
2 5 iv hasty froakie

FC is 0860 3358 5639

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)