Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I don't yet have the Trick Room TM and the Coumarine City girl won't give it to me yet, so could anyone take my Espeon for a couple of minutes to teach it Trick Room? Its set is supposed to be Psychic/Trick Room/Reflect/Light Screen. I could give you some item from the Pokemiles shop for your trouble if you'd like.

So apparently I don't yet have the Trick Room TM and the Coumarine City girl won't give it to me yet, so could anyone take my Espeon for a couple of minutes to teach it Trick Room? Its set is supposed to be Psychic/Trick Room/Reflect/Light Screen. I could give you some item from the Pokemiles shop for your trouble if you'd like.
I can do that if noone has done it yet.

Looking for a Safari Ball Scyther. Female/5 iv/Adamant. All the good egg moves

Offering:

Female Safari Ball Pinsir/ Jolly

31.31.31.x.31.31

Close Combat, Me First, Quick Attack

Looking for a Safari Ball Scyther. Female/5 iv/Adamant. All the good egg moves

Offering:

Female Safari Ball Pinsir/ Jolly

31.31.31.x.31.31

Close Combat, Me First, Quick Attack
I have a scyther like you want,but you know my problem...may. I have a clamperl instead?

Could anyone who has access to Pansage and Panpour in Friend Safari's catch me A female Nest ball Overgrow Pansage, Dive and Net ball Panpours with Torrent? I would catch them myself but can't manage to find an active player with those friend safari's. Anyway thanks :D

Looking for a lure ball bagon. I don't care about the IVs, just pm me if anyone has one of those. I'm really open to trade any of my 5IV / HP rare ball females for it. :)

Could anyone who has access to Pansage and Panpour in Friend Safari's catch me A female Nest ball Overgrow Pansage, Dive and Net ball Panpours with Torrent? I would catch them myself but can't manage to find an active player with those friend safari's. Anyway thanks :D
I could,might take me a bit,tho

I can catch that pansage for you.
Sadly I don't have access to a panpour safari.

Well, Looks like I got twins of this Ice pokemon. :D

Pokemon: Bergmite
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
HP: Dark
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Mist, Mirror Coat

(Thanks to cannibal's and Whatwhat's Bergmites)

What do you guys think? :)

Well, Looks like I got twins of this Ice pokemon. :D

(Thanks to cannibal's and Whatwhat's Bergmites)

What do you guys think? :)
Those two are definitely keepers. Nice job on making 2 flawless Pokemon!

Anyone have a non shiny adamant scizor with knock off or an adamant excadrill with iron head and the ability sand rush? I will trade anything from my thread for either of those:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)