Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Bold Trace Porygon? Been looking for one forever.... okay actually just a few hours. Can offer Leftovers or a Lucky Egg for a perfect one.

How do I track down Moltres? Flying to his location doesn't work, and whenever I bike to his location, he moves somewhere else.
just fly to the location over and over until he appears close to your location
I had to do that at lease -_______________________________________-

anyone with a female HA swinub or its evolution, with at least 31 IV in HP, in a diveball/nestball, and with the EGG MOVES: icicle crash and freeze dry?

or a female NAIVE HA swinub(or evolutions) in diveball/nestball with at least 31 IV In HP?

or maybe a Naive Synchronizer?

Last edited:
Hi Friends! I just finished a breeding project, and I have a lot more leftovers than usual, so I'm going to have a small giveaway.

RULES (PLEASE READ!):

1. Send me a PM or VM if you wish to participate. Do not reply in this thread or risk Mod's Wrath.
2. Everything is first-come first serve and you'll see the stock I have.
3. If you want to be so very kind, please give me a suggestion or two on how I can make my trade thread better and/or what breeding project I should start next for it.
4. Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you end your PM/VM with "ty based dragon-man"​

WHAT I HAVE:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pure Power
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]

AVAILABILITY:

Male: 3
Female: 1

Since I only have one available Female, of the first 4 to participate in my giveaway, I'm going to give the female to the best suggestion I get for my trade thread!

Thanks and all aboard the Hoenn Hype Train!

Still loking for a Leftovers
I have HA female chespin on a nest ball, Shiny Fletching, buizel, gyarados, Vileplume, Starmie, Glaceon and Chansey or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Larvitar

Hey there! Can somebody be so kind to get me a female clefairy in a dream ball? Ivs nature doesnt matter. I will trade any of my 5/6iv kalos shinys of your request. Thanks!

I have a few 4 EV Timid Protean Froakies for trade. I'm looking for 4 EV Bold Unaware Cleffa/Clefairy and 4 EV Impish Sand Force Hippopotas. Natures are secondary priority though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)