Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of requests, one small, one kinda bigger. First, does anyone have a competent AI Maison partner that they could 'give' me? (I have no idea how to word it any better)

Second, I want a 5IV Vivillon but I don't like my native one (river). Best case would be a Quick Ball savanna one but I don't know the chances of anyone here having one I could have.

I don't really have a whole lot to offer, but I do have:
  • 4IV Deino (in Great Ball) spitbacks
  • like 2000 BP, so I could easily grab an Ability Capsule or something
  • a spare Lv100 Pickup Pumpkaboo
  • Happy Hour Smeargles
And I could whip up a 5IV Vivillon of my own if you need a parent or like the river pattern.

Looking for a regular Dratini With the ability Multiscale and/or a regular Pineco or Forrestress.
I have alot of evolition stones, Battle items and pokemon X.

Anyone have tips on leveling quickly? I'm planning on completing my Pokedex, and mostly just need to evolve 'mons.

Looking for a regular Dratini With the ability Multiscale and/or a regular Pineco or Forrestress.
I have alot of evolition stones, Battle items and pokemon X.
Hey! I can quickly breed you that Dratini. Any gender preference?

Anyone have tips on leveling quickly? I'm planning on completing my Pokedex, and mostly just need to evolve 'mons.

Hey! I can quickly breed you that Dratini. Any gender preference?
Restaurant le wow in lumiose city with triple battles is the best IMO. 5 battles, all of the pokemon are like level 63, and there are a lot of good exp giving pokemon there (including a freaking audino :D)

i don't have the gardevoir, but the shiny Latias interests me, what do you want for it?
I don't have a Shiny Gardevoir, but is there anything else you would want for the Arceus? I'd sell my own mother for a 6IV Arceus

EDIT: Also, welcome to Smogon
Sorry, but one of my friend just traded a 6v Event Shiny Giratina for that Arceus so no more Arceus available.If there's a specific pokemon you're after please let me know.

Sorry, but one of my friend just traded a 6v Event Shiny Giratina for that Arceus so no more Arceus available.If there's a specific pokemon you're after please let me know.
How about the shiny Genesect? I have a shiny 5IV Timid HP Ice Virizion that's fully EV trained (or I can reset it if you want)

Got your Dratini. It has 31/31/31/xx/31/xx. Sorry it took long. I got 5 eggs with Shed Skin >.> Post your FC and IGN please. Here's mine if you can't see my signature: 2122-6924-5890 | IGN: Gatsby
oh Nice! but will i now get the ability "multiscale" on my dragonite ? My fc: 1865 0652 9332 Ign: Nordlie

It's gimmicky but it might actually work. I wouldn't bet on it though.
Have you ever heard of Pokemon Showdown? It's an online simulator in which you can try competitive strategies without having to go though the busywork of making an in-game team. I would recommend that if you're going to try something gimmicky like that then to first try it out there, so you don't end up wasting your time if it doesn't work as intended.
I use it all the time!
well... one time i did 2HKO a Cresselia (critical hit on second hit) with this combo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)