Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 28 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 29
Speed: 25
Hidden Power Type: Dragon

Just hoping to confirm that this is a keeper. I don't really SR that much, but this is the best I've managed to get so far - the hidden power is just there to narrow down the IVs. 25 speed isn't going to hurt all that much, right?

EDIT:
Kept and saved. Thanks, *Trev*

Last edited:

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)

Just hoping to confirm that this is a keeper. I don't really SR that much, but this is the best I've managed to get so far - the hidden power is just there to narrow down the IVs. 25 speed isn't going to hurt all that much, right?
Hmm, yeah I'd say that's a keeper. The ATT and speed being switch would've been nice, but I still think its a keep IMO :].

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)

Yeah if you're using it for Geomancy and going max speed EVs, you still (I think?) outspeed base 95s before a boost and after you're at +2 you outspeed everything anyway

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)

Well you can confirm the HP, Atk and Def at the guy in Kiloude, if all those are 31, I'd see keep when it comes to IVs, es[ecially since your boosting them with Geomancy, but the ball doesn't match :[

What nature/ball should I go for when I catch Mewtwo X & Moltres? I know Calm is standard for Moltres but Timid is usable as a sweeper in the lower tiers, correct? Thanks for any opinions guys, I really need them.

Well you can confirm the HP, Atk and Def at the guy in Kiloude, if all those are 31, I'd see keep when it comes to IVs, es[ecially since your boosting them with Geomancy, but the ball doesn't match :[
How am I going to do that without saving? Kiloude is post-game...

Also, similarly to what Tatertot states in his guide, I'd say the quick ball does match for the active mode, and the "X" marking of the quick ball matches the theme of Xerneas being the "X"-mon.

Better?

How am I going to do that without saving? Kiloude is post-game...

Also, similarly to what Tatertot states in his guide, I'd say the quick ball does match for the active mode, and the "X" marking of the quick ball matches the theme of Xerneas being the "X"-mon.

Better?
Didn't thnk about Kiloude post game...Active mode DOES look better, but Lux or Master or dive for non-active are my preferred.

What nature/ball should I go for when I catch Mewtwo X & Moltres? I know Calm is standard for Moltres but Timid is usable as a sweeper in the lower tiers, correct? Thanks for any opinions guys, I really need them.
I think the best ball for Mewtwo anything is the Master Ball. A purple Pokemon in a purple ball just feels right, and it makes it much easier to SR when you don't actually have to fight it. Though because it's from Kalos, it's going to miss out on Drain Punch and other STAB physical Fighting moves aren't as useful on it. As for nature...well, what do you want to do with it? Adamant/Jolly would be good for pure Physical, but Hasty/Naive would be better if going mixed. At least, that's my impression of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)