Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF 5IV male non-English Scyther and Gliscor. What IVs don't matter and neither do nature etc.

Offering Marills in Lure Ball, Noibats in Luxury Ball, and Vulpix in Dream Ball, all with good natures, EMs, and 5IVs in the right places.
I can breed that scyther for you.

LOOKING FOR POISON HEAL GLIGAR/SCOR
I am especially looking for a female in a Timer Ball (but dusk is ok)
Egg moves and IVs are appreciated, but not needed.
View attachment 16404

What I can offer:
HA Piplup or Chimchar (Defiant/Iron Fist)
Cloned items, BP, lucky egg, and All Y-available mega stones (choose 1)
Also: Flame Body Ponyta, Adaptability Corphish, Regen Slowpoke, Bold Porygon(s)

I can also EV train, custom breed a pokemon (ask, 4Ivs), or Level it up.
For this part in my services I will loan you a random shiny or 5iv/perfect as a deposit to ensure trust.

Please start a CONVERSATION if interested.

View attachment 16406
I got one in an Ultra ball,if you d lke...

I'm soft reseting the Fancy Vivillon, and I Got this one:
Nature:Hasty
Overall Potential:Outstanding
Hidden Power: Fire
Ivs(Calculated on a lv.12 Vivillon):
HP:27
Atk:16
Def:28
SpAtk:24
SpDef:28
Spe:26
Keep or toss?

Question: Am I allowed to put a link in my sig to an external page that details all the Pokemon I have? It'd be formatted exactly like a trade thread except that it wouldn't be a trade thread, it's just so people know what I'm offering when I ask for something.

Question: Am I allowed to put a link in my sig to an external page that details all the Pokemon I have? It'd be formatted exactly like a trade thread except that it wouldn't be a trade thread, it's just so people know what I'm offering when I ask for something.
I think you can, but if you want someone to look at it, you need to say CML(Check my list) as suppose to CMT(check my thread.)

I think you can, but if you want someone to look at it, you need to say CML(Check my list) as suppose to CMT(check my thread.)
I just took a second look at the rules and

Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:

As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.
I'm not sure if that applies specifically to trade threads or in general :|

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a Calm Flabebe/Floette which I can breed with, Gender, Ability or IV's don't really matter, although more IV's are always appreciated! ^^

I can offer you UT,
  • Adamant Fletchling
  • Adamant Bunnelby
  • Quiet Honedge with Wide Guard
  • Modest Swift Swim Giga Drain Lotad
  • Jolly Moxie Sandile
  • Modest Rotom
  • Adamant DDance Larvitar
  • Jolly Regenerator/Inner Focus Knock Off Mienfoo
  • Timid Perish Song Gastly

Looking for a female bagon in a safari ball :). Would prefer it to be 5iv with a naive nature, but I'll take anything tbh. I can offer anything from my thread (my RNGs would only be for perfect/flawless ones). Thanks in advance :D.

2 things:

Anyone have a Calm synchronizer?

Also looking for someone to check my TSV.
I'll hopefully (if I ever get a flawless female ha nidoran...) breed a box of eggs later and check their values. I can leave a spot open to check your value. But as of right now I can't promise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)