Trev's ORAS hype giveaway! OVER. NO MORE. DON'T POST ANYMORE

What is your favorite Hoenn Mega?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the last giveaway I did was my 2,000th post giveaway, which was a long time ago. So I thought it was time to host another giveaway :). There are a few rules though.

1. Request the pokemon you want. You may only get one pokemon per an allotted time (for example, I may let you get another pokemon every 4 days or so).
2. If you do not have your info in your sig, PLEASE make sure you post it in your post.
3. Vote in the poll.
4. Have fun :D.
5. If I run out of stock, please be patient
6. Please say which pokemon you want.

To win a pokemon, all you have to do is tell me why you look forward to ORAS. I want at least 2-3 detailed sentences (feel free to type more).

I will be adding pokemon periodically, so look out for that :).

Metang
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 53 UT): Stealth Rock -Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Trick
Note: FULLY REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge.)
Stock: 6

Metagross
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.30.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Moves (Level 54 UT): Ice Punch - Thunder Punch - Signal Beam - Stealth Rock
Note: FULLY REDIS
(RNG captured on my White cartridge)
Stock: 5

Altaria
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Natural Cure
Moves (Level 49 UT): Iron Tail - Hyper Voice - Heal Bell - Dragon Dance
Note: FULLY REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)
Nexus, if its alright, I would like to keep this thread open until at least ORAS comes out, as I will continue to add pokemon.

Last edited:
What I'm looking forward ORAS are the new megas. I already want to use the new megas because they seem to be interesting and I would like to build some teams around them. Another thing that I'm looking for is playing the adventure in the game, mainly because I played Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and I want to be able to play the remake. Also, I want to make some competitive teams for wi-fi battles and with the new pokemons, there will be some nice changes in the metagame.

Also, thanks for the giveaway! My IGN and my FC are on my signature :)

Wow where to start. I was only three when I first got this game. I was starting to watch the anime. So, on my birthday there was a small gift. At that age, I was disappointed with it. I opened it up and there it was, the game that changed my life, Pokemon Sapphire. My sister and I had a go after she had come home from school. We could never beat Roxanne because we were very young. We always chose Treecko. So that is one reason why I am hyped for ORAS. I am already using the new megas on showdown and they are extraordinary. Also, my favourite pokemon are in ORAS, manectric and crawdaunt. I also stayed up for the CoroCoro leak about flying on Latios. Which is also why I am hyped. Overall, I lovwe these games, this is the game that has changed my life. My IGN is Angus and my Fc is in my signature :)

fine by me

What I'm looking forward ORAS are the new megas. I already want to use the new megas because they seem to be interesting and I would like to build some teams around them. Another thing that I'm looking for is playing the adventure in the game, mainly because I played Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and I want to be able to play the remake. Also, I want to make some competitive teams for wi-fi battles and with the new pokemons, there will be some nice changes in the metagame.

Also, thanks for the giveaway! My IGN and my FC are on my signature :)
Wow where to start. I was only three when I first got this game. I was starting to watch the anime. So, on my birthday there was a small gift. At that age, I was disappointed with it. I opened it up and there it was, the game that changed my life, Pokemon Sapphire. My sister and I had a go after she had come home from school. We could never beat Roxanne because we were very young. We always chose Treecko. So that is one reason why I am hyped for ORAS. I am already using the new megas on showdown and they are extraordinary. Also, my favourite pokemon are in ORAS, manectric and crawdaunt. I also stayed up for the CoroCoro leak about flying on Latios. Which is also why I am hyped. Overall, I lovwe these games, this is the game that has changed my life. My IGN is Angus and my Fc is in my signature :)
Ok, you guys win a poke :D. Forgot to initially put this in the rules, but please state which pokemon (or version/evolution of the pokemon in this case xD) you want :).

I am looking forward to ORAS because Sapphire was my first pokemon game, and ORAS marks my 10 year anniversary with the pokemon franchise. The game is going to look stunning in 3d, and all the new megas add to that. I look forward to the story I remember in my childhood, like when I ran away from a shiny wingull because it was a girl -.- or even thinking that I couldn't heal in the E4 and only making it to the 4th elite four member. Anyways, I'd like to have one of your metangs please, Info in my sig

Edit: If I can't get a Metang I can just wait longer for the list to fill up a bit more.

Last edited:
Who totally wouldn't be looking forward to a remake of a great game? We get some awesome new megas, move tutor, all that awesome stuff. Plus I played the originals and it's always a pleasure to play a remake.

Metang if possible..

Pokemon Sapphire is actually my favourite Pokemon game. I grew up with the Pokemon franchise. To me, it feels like this was the first game I really experienced, the first game in which I actually knew what I was doing. I also totally adored the secret bases, the idea that you actually had a little "home" of your own where you could go to. And, the biggest reason of all, this game gave birth to my favourite legendary of all times: Kyogre. I'm a huge fan of killer whales, and the fact that he was based on a killer whale made him so special to me. Hence my awesome avatar. :D

If it's OK with you, I'll wait with picking my Pokemon 'till the list fills up. I already have a perfect shiny Metang which I intend to use, so I'll just leave my options open in this awesome giveaway!

Emergency ok, since you seem to want it the most, you get metang :).

Rodri18 ShinyespeonPvP
For now Rod is getting metagross while shiny is waiting for an expanded list, but if I get more me tangs in stock, I'll let you guys know :).

LadyBee sure :). Soon I'll be including more hoenn mons, mega and non mega :).

Looks like I'm the only one who loves Mega Aggron so far /'D
One of the biggest reasons I can;t wait for Alpha Sapphire is that the original Sapphire was the first video game I bought myself, although I haven't gotten around to beating it, mainly because I actually gave i to my sister as her first pokemon game, it will always hold a special place in my heart. I plan on starting with a Mudkip named Muddy just like I did ten years ago, this game is coming out at an insane time for me and I know it will be just what I need.

I would absolutely love one of the Metang, it's one of the most important members of the team I'm working on (my first real competitive team) and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find one.

IGN Amber
FC 5000 - 1689 - 1025

Last edited:
I would like that Metagross that you have please.

And I would like to say that I am looking forward to ORAS for the fact that I've heard Move Tutors are coming for my 'mons. While I am also looking forward to it so that I can explore Hoenn in full 3d as Hoenn was my favorite region (behind Sinnoh). On another note the megas seem to have me stoked about it!

Ok, let's see, ORAS introduces megas of some of my favorite pokemon, like salamence and well metagross. Another reason is that you actually get to catch all the legendaries, UBERS EVERYWHERE! One last reason is that you get to fly ON mega latios and Latias to ROUTES! Now, can I have that metang when you get more?

Last edited:
i am looking forward to ORAS because i never got to play ruby or sapphire because i was in the diamond/platinum/pearl era. i have my whole to ready iand i wanna see if i can make improvments along the way or not because i want a battle ready team as my game team. i am also looking forward to the demo mainly because i feel as if nintendo is giving me a present on my birthday the demo comes out the 3rd of November in Australia and that is my birthday. i also want a rayquaza

Want the Metang so much.... The reason that I wanted the Metang is because I never have had a Shiny Metagross with good IVs, one that I could fully raise and EV train, and that I was HYPEd for Metagross's Mega because of its godly ability and its overall good stats, as well as the new ORAS Move tutors, and it is also partly because I'm just too lazy to SR a pokemon more than 100 times XD.

Last edited:

Altaria
OT:
HILDA (16048)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Natural Cure
Moves (Level 49 UT): Iron Tail - Hyper Voice - Heal Bell - Dragon Dance
Note: FULLY REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)

Adding this mon to the giveaway. Ill tag everyone in a second :)

Rodri18 ShinyespeonPvP Got some more 'tang in stock now :)

Emris sure, you get a metang :)

Megablaster326 yep, you get metagross :).

belac64 well, you win a mon, but which one? If you wanted a rayquaza, I'm afraid I'm not offering any in the giveaway. I'm only offering pokemon I get myself, and right now I do not have the capabilities to RNG a rayquaza.

Poseidon The Sea God you get a metang :).

DoomBringer413 you win a metang :). Also don't know if I misread or something, but just letting you know metang isn't shiny (the way you talked about made it seem you thought it was shiny).

Also a huge round of applause for both channy64 (who gave me back 13 clones) and trikx_insane (who gave me back 4 clones) for cloning for me. This giveaway would not be possible without the both of them :).

I'd like an Altaria
IGN: Asphalizo
FC: 2750-1425-8071
Voted for Salamence since Flygon is unavailable.

ORAS is the game that brings me back to the beginning. I played Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal
But those were all were all on emulators. It wasn't til Ruby and Sapphire came out that I actually got a GBA and an
actual pokemon game. Those were the games were I started my collection and Emerald was the game were I started really
breeding (obvious reasons). That said I'm going to be disappointed if Flygon doesn't get a mega cause he's my favorite
out of the poke from Hoenn.

Rodri18 ShinyespeonPvP Got some more 'tang in stock now :)

Emris sure, you get a metang :)

Megablaster326 yep, you get metagross :).

belac64 well, you win a mon, but which one? If you wanted a rayquaza, I'm afraid I'm not offering any in the giveaway. I'm only offering pokemon I get myself, and right now I do not have the capabilities to RNG a rayquaza.

Poseidon The Sea God you get a metang :).

DoomBringer413 you win a metang :). Also don't know if I misread or something, but just letting you know metang isn't shiny (the way you talked about made it seem you thought it was shiny).

Also a huge round of applause for both channy64 (who gave me back 13 clones) and trikx_insane (who gave me back 4 clones) for cloning for me. This giveaway would not be possible without the both of them :).
Its fine! XD But is the Metagross shiny?

I'd like an Altaria
IGN: Asphalizo
FC: 2750-1425-8071
Voted for Salamence since Flygon is unavailable.

ORAS is the game that brings me back to the beginning. I played Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal
But those were all were all on emulators. It wasn't til Ruby and Sapphire came out that I actually got a GBA and an
actual pokemon game. Those were the games were I started my collection and Emerald was the game were I started really
breeding (obvious reasons). That said I'm going to be disappointed if Flygon doesn't get a mega cause he's my favorite
out of the poke from Hoenn.
You win Altaria :).

Its fine! XD But is the Metagross shiny?
If the sprite isn't shiny and it doesn't say "shiny _____" for the pokemon, it's not shiny :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)