Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
-Somebody to some cloning for me
-Somebody to check the ESV of 5 eggs of mine.
Let me know via pm or VM if you can help with one or both. Thanks

Been helped!

Last edited:
Looking for a Contrary Snivy from .com's giveaway. CMT?

Keep or Toss? Does the Defense kill it? About to leave for 3 hours, so I'll plug in the 3DS and check back to see what people think.

Raikou - #243 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Raikou - #243 (Timid) : 31 / 26 - 27 / 24 - 25 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass
Toss for trade. Keep for personal.
Toss, needs more Fast Ultra Ball.
I might actually keep that it's pretty usable and almost perfect you will find some trade I'm sure.
Hmm, the Hidden power certainly makes it tough to decide. I would personally toss if you plan to trade it. It leaves too much room for someone to reset a better HP grass one.
Just got home and tossed the Raikou due to popular demand.
Expect a better one from me soon.
Raikou Premier Ball Break Out Record: 72

Looking for touch trades for the following pokemon to help me complete my pokedex:

Combusken
Lombre
Shiftry
Delcatty
Volbeat
Lunatone
Milotic
Huntail
Gorebyss
Grotle
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray (or just let me keep a Shinx)
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone 10 copies of my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female HA Snivy. Usually I do not clone breedables but I would like to hold a giveaway with this Female :).

Snivy
Nature: Timid | Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Twister - Magical Leaf - Glare - Mirror

1 in every 404 eggs chance. Only took me about 20-30 :).

Being helped :).

Last edited:
I am planning on breeding a Contrary Snivy soon. However, I need help deciding on egg moves.

Moves I'm keeping for sure:
-Mirror Coat
-Glare

Moves I need to decide from:
-Grassy Terrain
-Mean Look
-Twister
-Early Leaf Storm

Suggestions on which 2 I should pick?

To me, Dive is not even eligible because Thundurus doesn't live underwater. While the combination may be aesthetically nice, it's conceptually unjustifiable, and that ruins any sense of immersion for me at least.
Alright cool. While I respect your opinion and I see where you are coming from, that is your opinion. I just was saying that imo (which I clearly did state), dive was the best. Now when people ask for ball suggestions, 99.9% of the time (maybe not that much, but definitely a ton more than the other ways to match) they are asking for the best aesthetic choice. So that's what I gave him. I don't really see the need to quote me and say you disagree because conceptually it makes no sense. I think the best thing for you to do was just quote yerrys and tell him what ball you thought was best and why conceptually it makes sense. Just my two cents. Don't take offense to this, I just wanted to sort this out. I again do respect your opinion, however I think you should go about expressing it a different way :).

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
To me, Dive is not even eligible because Thundurus doesn't live underwater. While the combination may be aesthetically nice, it's conceptually unjustifiable, and that ruins any sense of immersion for me at least.
Which balls would fit Thundurus concept-wise? Anyways, Thundurus summons storms/rain, so it's vaguely related. When people ask for a matching ball, they're generally talking about how the colours of the balls match the colour scheme of the Pokémon.

Edit: Knew I shouldn't have gone AFK for a few minutes letting Trev type ;(.

I am planning on breeding a Contrary Snivy soon. However, I need help deciding on egg moves.

Moves I'm keeping for sure:
-Mirror Coat
-Glare

Moves I need to decide from:
-Grassy Terrain
-Mean Look
-Twister
-Early Leaf Storm

Suggestions on which 2 I should pick?
I know I got one reply on the last page, but it was so close to the end that I'm reposting to get more opinions.

I know I got one reply on the last page, but it was so close to the end that I'm reposting to get more opinions.
Mean Look and Grassy Terrain, you will almost always need to level it up to 50 to use it (unless LC Snivy, but then you would probably want Leech Seed too) so there's no real benefit to early Leaf Storm.

I am taking a new approach to my trading thread which involves helping people more. Sounds cool I guess for everyone because well more free stuff. Either ways relating to this comment I would be happy to help anyone out with some requests of any sort tomorrow that do not involve powersaves. I also have two empty requests spots in my thread so if your looking to hit me up with a request I have only two spots left. If anyone would also be willing to clone my 5 new shinnies tomorrow that would also be nice.
edit: do grassy terrain and twister Regiultima115 nobody will expect that powerful twister and on a serious note because there the two egg moves I can guarantee nobody is going to do.

Can anyone help me tutor Heal Bell over Covet to my Vaporeon, and tutor Fire Punch over Flare Blitz to my Charizard please? I can offer the following spitbacks:

Heavy Ball Machop
Moon Ball Ralts
Dream Ball Solosis (non-HA)
Lure Ball Magikarp
Moon Ball Lapras
Dream Ball Timburr (HA)

Edit: SanjivG: Thanks, that'd be great ^^

Can anyone help me tutor Heal Bell over Covet to my Vaporeon, and tutor Fire Punch over Flare Blitz to my Charizard please? I can offer the following spitbacks:

Heavy Ball Machop
Moon Ball Ralts
Dream Ball Solosis (non-HA)
Lure Ball Magikarp
Moon Ball Lapras
Dream Ball Timburr (HA)
If you don't find anyone to do it before I'm ready, I'll do it free after our Bidoof trade ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)