Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

RichieTheGarchomp

Banned deucer.
Eevee: hey chaos can i make a troll thread where i fool everyone with Pure Power Alakazam and Dry Skin Ivysaur?

chaos: lol that would be funny

Eevee: i know rite? i was like Wynaut and everyone will laugh at it. Since most of us really fall for obvious jokes I wanted to do it before April fools so no one thinks its fake!

chaos: lol do it ill give you 50 dollars and a pat on the back kid

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
honestly. there was 0 reason to even slightly consider this "leak" true. mainly since 1) it was in a pet mod forum which was consistantly mentioned, and is even in the OP, 2) it would mean the end of a generation gap since eevee mentioned all old hidden abilities would be gone(think crystal to emerald), which is highly unlikely due to the 3ds still being relatively new, and removing all past hidden ability's would require an entire new generation of which cannot be linked with the past games, which it seems like game freak has no intention of doing anymore and would require shutting down the GTS, which is probably not in their best interest with oras JUST coming out. and 3) eevee has shown no credible sources, and no other source in the internet has even remotely confirmed/stole/mentioned this either. and 4) come on, look at some of eevee's posts. he literally was throwing stuff out of his ass (he mentioned using frogger as an encrypting code at one point. which is a video game. like who the hell didn't notice that lol), and you all kept falling for it just because he was a mod.

in other news, no guard drifblim is yet another odd flavor choice...noguard represents the philosophy of "close combat" and "recklessness" and...drifblim really doesn't look like the up close and personal type...i mean...its a balloon...golurk was a golem, pidgeot is a swift hunting bird(kinda like how staraptor can use close combat), machamp was a fighter with four hands, and doublade/honedge are swords, so it makes sense they would have it. but why drifblim? id kinda like some insight? was it just for competitive purposes?

Illusio

Bold and Brash
honestly. there was 0 reason to even slightly consider this "leak" true. mainly since 1) it was in a pet mod forum which was consistantly mentioned, and is even in the OP, 2) it would mean the end of a generation gap since eevee mentioned all old hidden abilities would be gone(think crystal to emerald), which is highly unlikely due to the 3ds still being relatively new, and removing all past hidden ability's would require an entire new generation of which cannot be linked with the past games, which it seems like game freak has no intention of doing anymore and would require shutting down the GTS, which is probably not in their best interest with oras JUST coming out. and 3) eevee has shown no credible sources, and no other source in the internet has even remotely confirmed/stole/mentioned this either. and 4) come on, look at some of eevee's posts. he literally was throwing stuff out of his ass (he mentioned using frogger as an encrypting code at one point. which is a video game. like who the hell didn't notice that lol), and you all kept falling for it just because he was a mod.

in other news, no guard drifblim is yet another odd flavor choice...noguard represents the philosophy of "close combat" and "recklessness" and...drifblim really doesn't look like the up close and personal type...i mean...its a balloon...golurk was a golem, pidgeot is a swift hunting bird(kinda like how staraptor can use close combat), machamp was a fighter with four hands, and doublade/honedge are swords, so it makes sense they would have it. but why drifblim? id kinda like some insight? was it just for competitive purposes?
B-but... senpai wouldn't lie...

EV

Banned deucer.

It's so big it can't keep its guard up, that's why. (I'm guessing. Ask GF.)

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
It's so big it can't keep its guard up, that's why. (I'm guessing. Ask GF.)
t...thats the exact opposite of no guard though ._. no guard isnt about having your guard down, its about being offensive to the point of not having the chance/ability to guard using brute force as your "shield"(hence the "no miss" on both sides.) in easier terms, noguard is about hitting so recklessly and carelessly close, that not only can you hit him with powerful blows, he has the chance to do the same to you, if you let him that is.

well, i guess you can take the name literally "no guard" which if a balloon had no "guard" (something to prevent the air from escaping) it would result in a somewhat similar occurance as noguards effect...idk...ill take the benifit of the doubt.

this is the biggest joke i have read in my entire life. I do not see Gamefreak making such drastic changes to a game that has been evolving and developing that well especially since I remember Junichi Masuda saying last year that between the variety of Pokemon and Moves and Abilities they will stop focusing on the diversity and complexity in these areas. It seems highly unlikely obvious troll is obvious here, but great fakes.

this is the biggest joke i have read in my entire life. I do not see Gamefreak making such drastic changes to a game that has been evolving and developing that well especially since I remember Junichi Masuda saying last year that between the variety of Pokemon and Moves and Abilities they will stop focusing on the diversity and complexity in these areas. It seems highly unlikely obvious troll is obvious here, but great fakes.
I've lost faith in humanity

Read the top line in blue...

Reactions: EV
So this will be a joke legit meta made right? Mega-Ampharos with regenerator... I'd bow down to the Smogon Lords to have this.... ._.

wait
so this was literally Eevee General introducing a pet mod by trying to troll the Competitive Pokemon community?
I mean, it was already obvious that Eevee General was either trolling or being trolled, but just for a buildup to a pet mod?

If you don't think this is faked your brain must be made up of all the stupidest things said in lobby multiplied by cancer,,.

REAL or FAKE?

Is SMOGON ruining the METAGAME?

also eevee gen. i rly like this pet mod keep up the good work n good luck coding!
The best part of this is the fact that he repeatedly scrolls up to the bold blue statement and completely ignores it.

Also, he doesn't know what Fur Coat and Competitive are.

edit: another one

edit: another one, but this guy actually understands it

Last edited:

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior

REAL or FAKE?

Is SMOGON ruining the METAGAME?

also eevee gen. i rly like this pet mod keep up the good work n good luck coding!
i...honestly think we should all just...go back to english class. because nobody can read fine print. it...it literally says in pure blue writing IN CLEAR BLUE WRITING...to search what a pet mod is...and eevee's decipher posts...petmod forum...its...i...just...i'm...and...*explodes*

seriously though. do you take mod posts as law or something? even when eevee deliberately makes it look more and more fake after each leak(i still find using frogger as a decipher hilarious btw).

if you need me, im going to be huddled in my bath tub...questioning life and smogon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)