Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the mirage pokemon respawn if you defeat E4, as Kyogre/Deoxys do? Just wondering out of curiosity I know you just save before battling.

anyone have an articuno from sixth gen to trade? doesn't have to have good nature or good ivs. pm me for offers. i'll accept cloned, but non cloned would be nice.

Need some quick help. Are there any resources to figure out more specific IVs for my Latias? I MIGHT be sitting on a keep if the Speed is perfect.

#380 Latias [Timid]
IVs: 30, 31 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 30, 31 / 27, 28, 29 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.30: 97 / 50 / 68 / 80 / 91 / 88

Try Metalkid's calculator, which tells you what level and/or EVs you need to add to figure out the exact IVs.
Thanks. Guess I just wanted to confirm before I blew a ton of money on vitamins for the check.

Edit: 24 Speed EVs and 12 Sp. Attack EVs from Super Training confirms this

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 31 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 30 / 27 - 29 / 31

Assuming 27 Sp Def for worst case scenario, Keep or Toss? Or should I confirm it before saving?

Edit #2: Alright, final results, with 12 Sp A/ 4 Sp Def/ 24 Speed tells me the spread is

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 31 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 30 / 29 / 31

I take it that's a keep?

Last edited:
Thanks. Guess I just wanted to confirm before I blew a ton of money on vitamins for the check.

Assuming 27 Sp Def for worst case scenario, Keep or Toss? Or should I confirm it before saving?

Edit #2: Alright, final results, with 12 Sp A/ 4 Sp Def/ 24 Speed tells me the spread is

I take it that's a keep?
Yeah, that's a keep. I don't think you'll run into too many WiFi battles where you 29 SpD costs you the match.

Hey, I was wondering: if breeding with a female with HA with a male that doesn't have HA, does that decrease the chance of the female passing down HAs? Serebii didn't give me anything.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I take it that's a keep?
Too bad you didn't land 28 SpDef coz that would have been a really good Hidden Power Ground spread (and would have blown mine out of the water haha)

Is that an ORAS pokedex image of Slowbro?? Where'd you get that?

I know, but what I should have said was this: Does breeding a female HA mon with a ditto have higher chances of passing down HA? Because I'm breeding Minuns, and so far, only one has had HA.
Nope, no change. Just sounds like you getting RNG'd screwed.

Can you unlock your battle box while the competition is still running?
Did my three Get-your-Tyrunt battle, now all I want is my box back!

Anyway, asking for Palkia because I'm too lazy to bump a quote again. IVs/Nature/Shininess don't matter.
Bumping, and specifying why I need it: I need it to access Giratina.
EDIT: Quote screwed up, and since I'm Lazy...

Machop
Female
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ems Thunder punch Ice punch Bullet punch Knock off.
Heavy ball.
Anyone interest in it just Pm me.

I'm looking for an Overcoat Vullaby. Nature, IVs and ball don't matter to me. I can offer many HA pokes in return, as well as version exclusives. If you're interested, just post a list of HA pokes/version exclusives you want, and I'll see if I have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)