Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a Bold synchronizer and a Master Ball
FT shiny Rotom, Rotom spitbacks, Fletchling spitbacks,foongus spitbacks, slowpoke spitbacks, charmander spitbacks, bagon spitbacks, eevee spitbacks.

So..In my country it is impossible for me to get Streetpassed an Eon Ticket, is there any other way for me to get it?(I have an NA DS)

LF a Bold synchronizer and a Master Ball
FT shiny Rotom, Rotom spitbacks, Fletchling spitbacks,foongus spitbacks, slowpoke spitbacks, charmander spitbacks, bagon spitbacks, eevee spitbacks.
I can help you with getting a Bold synchronizer. Any of your spitbacks female in a special ball?

Thanks a million. Now I just need a Master Ball to make this easier/faster.

Question about the Pokebank.

When the Pokebank reaches to it's..... it's umm.... well.... experience date, due date, or whatever you call it, do the pokemon in your pokebank get deleted?

Like for example:
Like the info says that your pokebank has 86 days until you pay for it to last for another while. And if you don't pay it before the day it gets shut off, will pokemon in your pokebank get deleted or will they still be in pokebank?

When the Pokebank reaches to it's..... it's umm.... well.... experience date, due date, or whatever you call it, do the pokemon in your pokebank get deleted?

Like for example:
Like the info says that your pokebank has 86 days until you pay for it to last for another while. And if you don't pay it before the day it gets shut off, will pokemon in your pokebank get deleted or will they still be in pokebank?
Something like that should be under FAQ, if they have one for pokebank.

Like for example:
I'm pretty sure they stay in your bank. However, you are only allowed to withdrawal Pokemon.

Like for example:
What I've heard is there will be a grace period in which your Pokemon are held but you cannot deposit new ones (not sure on withdrawls) so you can renew the subscription.

And if you don't pay it before the day it gets shut off, will pokemon in your pokebank get deleted or will they still be in pokebank?
if you don't pay when the day it gets shut off . All your pokemon get delete .
I know you have like a few days to pay when it expired ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)