Project RU Teambuilding Factory (Moved to new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Going to request a team build around Offensive CM Meloetta, which I have fallen in love with after some failed attempts at building with her.

Meloetta @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice / Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast

Meloetta @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Toxic

Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Punch
- Glare

Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Kabutops @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet

Swanna @ Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Roost

Dr Ciel
So since you wanted a team with cm offensive meloetta the first thing that popped into my mind as a threat was houndoom(spiritomb and escav too) so i decided to partner her with scarf emboar as it's like, the only offensive switch into houndoom on the tier other than av magmortar and it helps against offense, while meloetta breaks more deffensive teams.
Decided to go with a spike stacking approach with this one as they work nicely with the first two mons, decided to go with deffensive druddigon + spikes glalie, drudd helps with fletchinder and other physical attackers that are annoying to the first two mons while glalie is the only offensive spiker on the tier(since we're using emboar flygon can defog quite easily with just say, a qwilfish or a suicide lead).
Now keep in mind that hazard control in ru is extremely limited and not being able to run flygon on favor of spikes makes things even more difficult, i felt like i was still a little fletchinder weak while also being weak to fighting types,so i put a colbur berry on melo and decided to go with a more fun approach with kabutops + swanna. Swanna was the only fighting check i could find that can actually pressure all the bulky waters with rain dance/hydr and hurri, forcing the opposing team to take hazards, chose kabutops over hitmonlee since we already have an emboar and i honestly feel like kabutops is also pretty solid as a spinner right now(mainly due to the lack of options) + 4 attcks hitmonlee is so nice D;
While the team isn't too gimmicky i appologize if you want a more serious one, just figured i'd make something fun
Hope you enjoy

I wanna see an balanced RU team based around CB Tyrantum and Scarf Flygon pls.
Gotta Go Fast

First off, I really liked the core idea but after some playtesting Scarf seems to work better on Tyrantrum allowing it to outspeed some offensive mons for OHKOs. The defensive core of M-Steelix/Amoonguss/Alomomola works to set up SR and force a lot of switches due to the number of threats they outright wall while not taking very much damage due to dual-regenerator and excellent resistances between the three. Steelix importantly punishes opposing dragon STABs threatening the dual dragon core and deals with the harrowing threat of Mega Glalie. Alomomola offers a softer check to Glalie, dieing but getting toxic off if they carry Freeze Dry. Scarf Reckless Lee is one of the most dangerous threats in the tier, as scarfed HJK can sweep 4-5 man teams after the appropriate counters have been dealt with.

I have toyed with adding a Druddigon in instead of one of the three defensive mons and running Glare/Dragon Tail/Gunk Shot/Sucker Punch with the intent of leading with him and offering para support while potentially luring out some of the opponents dragon counters to be dealt with. Dunno which to cut though. Anyone have any thoughts?
Tyrantrum @ Choice Band/Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Superpower

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Synthesis

Last edited:

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Just a small bump mates, it's been about week now that's all.

Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Flygon @ Life Orb
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
Adamant Nature
- Baton Pass
- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Delphox @ Leftovers/Colbur berry/Life orb
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind/Dazzling Gleam

GreasyXSpoon

So, two slow ass wallbreakers you want, decided to look for a solid revenge killer that also has voltturn capabilities, so either rotom-mow(not rly good rn) or durant, durant it is. Next i wanted rocks and hazard removal, out of the available rockers seismitoed seemed to be the most appealing as it pairs well with the other 3 mons we currently have, patching up some weakness, next i wanted some form of hazard removal, i decided to go with defog life orb flygon seeing as how all of its switch-ins are basically a free hit from mega camerupt, was lacking a win con and a fighting check, figured that calm mind delphox would work fine here as it has support from flygon and durant(baton pass) as well as having good offensive synergy with all of the other offensive mons on the team, more so than meloetta or sigil, i believe.
Sorry i'm not too in-depth with this, i'm tired ._.
Keep in mind that you're free to change any spreads you want(creep on rupt/tangrowth is for uninvested mega steelix and alomomola respectively) as well as making the flygon timid if you'd like since running it modest is simply my preference
Hope you enjoy and i'll probably be doing the other requests as well if nobody does them, just give me some time

Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Flygon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Baton Pass
- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Grass Knot

GreasyXSpoon

So, two slow ass wallbreakers you want, decided to look for a solid revenge killer that also has voltturn capabilities, so either rotom-mow(not rly good rn) or durant, durant it is. Next i wanted rocks and hazard removal, out of the available rockers seismitoed seemed to be the most appealing as it pairs well with the other 3 mons we currently have, patching up some weakness, next i wanted some form of hazard removal, i decided to go with defog life orb flygon seeing as how all of its switch-ins are basically a free hit from mega camerupt, was lacking a win con and a fighting check, figured that calm mind delphox would work fine here as it has support from flygon and durant(baton pass) as well as having good offensive synergy with all of the other offensive mons on the team, more so than meloetta or sigil, i believe.
Keep in mind that you're free to change any spreads you want(creep on rupt/tangrowth is for uninvested mega steelix and alomomola respectively) as well as making the flygon timid if you'd like since running it modest is simply my preference
Hope you enjoy and i'll probably be doing the other requests as well if nobody does them, just give me some time
Thanks for that Lighthouses,

Gotta Go Fast

First off, I really liked the core idea but after some playtesting Scarf seems to work better on Tyrantrum allowing it to outspeed some offensive mons for OHKOs. The defensive core of M-Steelix/Amoonguss/Alomomola works to set up SR and force a lot of switches due to the number of threats they outright wall while not taking very much damage due to dual-regenerator and excellent resistances between the three. Steelix importantly punishes opposing dragon STABs threatening the dual dragon core and deals with the harrowing threat of Mega Glalie. Alomomola offers a softer check to Glalie, dieing but getting toxic off if they carry Freeze Dry. Scarf Reckless Lee is one of the most dangerous threats in the tier, as scarfed HJK can sweep 4-5 man teams after the appropriate counters have been dealt with.

I have toyed with adding a Druddigon in instead of one of the three defensive mons and running Glare/Dragon Tail/Gunk Shot/Sucker Punch with the intent of leading with him and offering para support while potentially luring out some of the opponents dragon counters to be dealt with. Dunno which to cut though. Anyone have any thoughts?
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Superpower

Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Synthesis
Thanks man!

Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Flygon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Baton Pass
- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Grass Knot

GreasyXSpoon

Bro, this is a great team, but is there any 'mons that can replace Durant. The misses hustle causes are a bitch and a half :/

Now that my week is up, I would like to request a team built around one of my favorite pokemon in RU atm, Togetic! Togetic is a really nice Defogger and I would love to see a team around it, it has really high bulk and can check a lot of pokemon! Ideally, something that can beat Steel types is wanted, like Emboar, but I'm not 110% sure what is needed, as I want a proper team as I struggle massively with teambuilding myself!

Set:

Togetic @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roost
- Defog
- Heal Bell

Requesting a balance team around nasty plot houndoom (if it's possible)

View attachment 48371

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Water]

Feel free to change anything on him :)
I posted this like 3 weeks ago, I understand people are busy with school but is this whole thread just dead?

Requesting a team around:

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 28 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

(optional)
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Roar

It'l be much apreciated if the team is inclined towards balance offense, but any style works if it makes the team better ! please and thank you :) the sets are very flexible, so change them if u want

Gotta Go Fast

Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Superpower

Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Synthesis
I think the Life Orb would better for Hitmonlee, especially considering that if you choose to run Scarf on Tyrantrum then you have three Scarfers lol and the team doesn't really have a wallbreaker or priority, which LO Hitmonlee brings. Not much else to say but I think LO fits the team better :D

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guess I will try to help on this even though Im not involved hosting this. Meh, I will face potential problems later on

Silverwhiteblue

I think the team you requested is way too similar to the one lighthouses, and the concept of "balanced offense" is rather confusing, is the focus was something pretty heavy offensive then the result could be fairly different. Just some clarification. Just making sure even though you said it could be any team.

Popcane

Houndoom @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Scald

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 232 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

Sigilyph @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Hitmonlee @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick

Making this team was actually pretty troublesome and I have no idea now, maybe because I tend to use trapper houndoom too much in balance... anyways. The basic focus of this team is to provide paralysis support to the like of houndoom and hitmonlee, too amazing wallbreakers but rather support so t-wave support improve their matchups against faster mons really well and so they can destroy everything.

Went with the houndoom set initially suggested cause it is pretty cool and to get out the routine of using trapper houndoom, sucker punch over hp water cause hitting ground types can be covered with the rest of team and sucker punch is a really cool priority to have against faster mons like flygon and so dugtrio doesnt trap you so easily (even though it is uncommon, better be safe than sorry).

Next, went with a hazard stacking core since houndoom appreciates that a lot so decided to go with qwilfish and rhyperior since they handle most common defoggers by themselves, qwilfish against togetic and rhyperior against flygon, ice punch on rhyperior so any flygon doesnt defog for free on you.

Next, the hardest part, was trying to complete the team. I feel having a secondary fighting check is always nice so I went with sigilyph. This version acts like an emergency button against dangerous mons for the team (scrafty, durant, mega glalie for example) living any hit and weakening or KOing said threats with a coverage move designated. It is pretty cool since it let be safe about not getting swept by any of this.

Had serious troubles with bulky waters so added swords dance virizion to handle that issue, lum berry so it can avoid status at least once which can be crucial. In the end added hitmonlee to provide hazard removal and being one of the few decent spinners around (a blastoise or tentacruel in here would be fantastic, yes).

You notice the lack of solid venomoth answers, well, take into account venomoth doesnt setup easily on anything in this team except for like qwilfish but it takes the risk of getting paralyzed. Rhyperior can deal with it after choosing a sleep fodder and sigilyph can just kill it if things get too ugly.

It doesnt seem to lose to anything at first sight, but any potential problems you can always come here and say what you would change or any issues, everyone together could see how to solve any issue. Hope you enjoy.

Need to work on how to shorten the descriptions, seriously...

Guess I will try to help on this even though Im not involved hosting this. Meh, I will face potential problems later on

Silverwhiteblue

I think the team you requested is way too similar to the one lighthouses, and the concept of "balanced offense" is rather confusing, is the focus was something pretty heavy offensive then the result could be fairly different. Just some clarification. Just making sure even though you said it could be any team.

Popcane

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Scald

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

Sigilyph @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Hitmonlee @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick

Making this team was actually pretty troublesome and I have no idea now, maybe because I tend to use trapper houndoom too much in balance... anyways. The basic focus of this team is to provide paralysis support to the like of houndoom and hitmonlee, too amazing wallbreakers but rather support so t-wave support improve their matchups against faster mons really well and so they can destroy everything.

Went with the houndoom set initially suggested cause it is pretty cool and to get out the routine of using trapper houndoom, sucker punch over hp water cause hitting ground types can be covered with the rest of team and sucker punch is a really cool priority to have against faster mons like flygon and so dugtrio doesnt trap you so easily (even though it is uncommon, better be safe than sorry).

Next, went with a hazard stacking core since houndoom appreciates that a lot so decided to go with qwilfish and rhyperior since they handle most common defoggers by themselves, qwilfish against togetic and rhyperior against flygon, ice punch on rhyperior so any flygon doesnt defog for free on you.

Next, the hardest part, was trying to complete the team. I feel having a secondary fighting check is always nice so I went with sigilyph. This version acts like an emergency button against dangerous mons for the team (scrafty, durant, mega glalie for example) living any hit and weakening or KOing said threats with a coverage move designated. It is pretty cool since it let be safe about not getting swept by any of this.

Had serious troubles with bulky waters so added swords dance virizion to handle that issue, lum berry so it can avoid status at least once which can be crucial. In the end added hitmonlee to provide hazard removal and being one of the few decent spinners around (a blastoise or tentacruel in here would be fantastic, yes).

You notice the lack of solid venomoth answers, well, take into account venomoth doesnt setup easily on anything in this team except for like qwilfish but it takes the risk of getting paralyzed. Rhyperior can deal with it after choosing a sleep fodder and sigilyph can just kill it if things get too ugly.

It doesnt seem to lose to anything at first sight, but any potential problems you can always come here and say what you would change or any issues, everyone together could see how to solve any issue. Hope you enjoy.

Yes actually, my request is basicly inspired from the team lighthouses built, but i wanted a more offensive and agressive version. if it ends up as way 2 smilar, I'll be fine with a different style, as long as fletch is included

Silverwhiteblue

Popcane

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sucker Punch

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Scald

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

Sigilyph @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Hitmonlee @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick

Thanks bro, will try this team out!

XenoTech N here ya go!

Teambuilding Process

Okay so as you requested I started out with Hone Claws Durant, who is a monster in this metagame. Durant has a ton of trouble with Bulky Waters and Steel-types, so to fix mostly the latter I added in a cool option: Gastrodon. This gives you a nice switch-in to Steel and some Water-types while acting as a good physical wall for stuff like Tyrantrum. After that, I decided to add Aromatisse, which supports the team with Wish and Heal Bell while walling stuff like Sneasel, Scrafty, and Hitmonlee. The team needed a backup answer to Fire-types with Grass coverage moves and a Stealth Rocker, so Mega-Camerupt fills that role nicely and also benefits from Aroma's Wish support. I needed a revenge killer and a check to Venomoth so I went with Choice Scarf Braviary with Sleep Talk over Superpower. That may seem crazy but Venomoth is a BIG threat right now (it also helps check Amoonguss) and the rest of the team already handles Steel- and Rock-types nicely except for Aromatisse. Finally, I needed some sort of win condition. I looked around for a long time and finally settled on Virizion, as it could check some extra stuff like Mola and set up on it. Stone Edge over Zen Headbutt since it hits Sigi and defensive Flying-types as well as Delphox on the switch.

Overall I really like how this team plays, it has a lot of defensive synergy and any of the Pokemon can put in work if needed (that's one reason why I like Gastrodon > Alomomola on this team). If you have any edits that you want to make please feel free to suggest changes! I've only played a couple games with it but it's already done really well, hope you enjoy it XenoTech N! ^.^

Durant @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
EVs: 248 HP / 176 SpD / 84 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Braviary (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Sleep Talk
- U-turn

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge

Last edited:
np gorex :). So Yeah i was thinking maybe an eviolite magneton with max spa and speed with analytic. The Moves being: t-bolt, volt switch, flash cannon, and hp grass. But If you feel anything in the set should be changed to make it more viable, feel free to do so, because as long as the final product is ready for competitive ru battles, then im a happy camper :)

is this considered a "request", or do i have to be more elaborate?

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Hawaii Express

Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 28 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Knock Off

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Roost
- Calm Mind/heat wave

Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Double-Edge
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Freeze-Dry

Magneton isn't very good right now, mainly because mega steelix is so prominent but it was personally one of my favorite mons to use mid/late xy(rip magneton/scyther teams) so i had fun with this
So, like i said, biggest issue to magneton is mega steelix, so i wanted to make a team that can weaken/take advantage of it. Because of that i added fletchinder and seismitoad, both have cool synergy with magneton while also pressuring mega steelix. Forced to run hazard removal, obvious flygon is obvious as it is the best option to run alongside fletchinder when you're not using spikes support, i am using the deffensive set(takes +2np from houndoom and swiches into delphox somewhat) simply because i don't like life orb u-turn as a set because you'd have to give up roost and i wanted to form a volt-turn core with magneton since it's important to give it as much support as possible. Was feeling a bit vunerable to a couple things:Fighting types even though i have volt-turn with fletchinder, stall, and flygon, keeping that in mind as well as the structure of the team i decided to go with sigilyph and mega glalie, mega glalie just loves the momentum this team provides and sigil serves as my fighting type check and stallbreaker.

That's it, hope you like it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)