Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 7 [Loser's Bracket]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype! I got them in on time today! Deadline is Friday, February 26th if you're too lazy to scroll down.

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
General Tournament Rules:

Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-ass! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles ☀ that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying✈ as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry☀, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina✌! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green♻, HUH I’m not interested! OKCURRRRRRRR!

Pairings:

Level 56 vs Chill Shadow
DeeJ vs byronthewellwell
miltankmilk vs shartruce
benbe
vs Melle2402
Scotti vs Vileman
Serpi386 vs Carloos
Asmodean vs karla Schnikov
Gunner Rohan
vs Krauersaut
Mr.378 vs Haruno
The Trap God
vs -Snow
Pohjis vs Blim
HJAD vs Dilwar

Highlight Match:

Pohjis vs Blim

Scheduling Rules:

USE VM WALLS! If you really don't want to schedule via a VM conversation, then post in this thread to let me know that you are in contact with your opponent some other way. If you use VM walls, you do not need to post in this thread to let me know. Unless you have clearly scheduled for a date shortly after the deadline (and cannot make a date before the deadline) you will be given an activity call instead of an extension. I'm not making the calls, so I can't promise what will or won't make you safe, but I know that activities which will up your chances are posting specific times on your opponent's wall, responding to their VMs promptly, and posting any IRC logs of you scheduling in this thread.

Deadline is Friday, February 26th at 11:59 EST. NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS ROUND. AT ALL. (unless there are remarkable extenuating circumstances in which case I might grant a 1 day extension).

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
So i cant play until next monday due to vacations :pirate: an extention would be highly appreciated
Else rip me x.x

lost, ggs.

Had a fun time in this seasonal, looking forward to the next one. Sorry to all my friends who were rooting for me, but it's my own fault for choking away my win conditions vs my opponents [specifically, g2 vs pohijis and g3 vs outrage], I'll learn from my BIG mistake and perform better next time, GL in future rounds.

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
GunnerRohan and I have a ridiculous timezone difference (10 hours). Because he's unwilling to wake up early to reciprocate me staying up late tonight or Friday, I have to ask for an extension to Saturday. Or an activity win. I wouldn't complain if I got an activity win. :]

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
GunnerRohan and I have a ridiculous timezone difference (10 hours). Because he's unwilling to wake up early to reciprocate me staying up late tonight or Friday, I have to ask for an extension to Saturday. Or an activity win. I wouldn't complain if I got an activity win. :]
I already asked Sweep for an extension which he approved. I also messaged you on Skype with a time to play at on Saturday, but you seemed to have ignored my message. Also, it's sort of surprising that you still don't know that we're 12 hours away, not 10. Anyway, there's no way you're running away from this match. Check your skype & let me know your availability.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
lol i don't have a single message from you on skype, nor is there anything in the skype chat group indicating that you a) already got an extension OR b) tried to schedule w/ me, dont bullshit

since obviously other means of communication dont work, we will play sometime around 11 A.M PST (GMT-8) Saturday, as we had originally agreed on. that's 2 P.M EST for you lazy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)