Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 8 NEW DEADLINE TODAY 8 PMEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are really stupid - i ve been waiting the whole day and you have a small range of 1 hour, i have never been paird with such an unavailable stupid nerdish young pokemon player.. Match wont happen i guess. I mean that guy isnt able to play at school but answers every 2 minutes, bs.

Scotti

we back.
me and haruno are playing later today, no coinflip plz. Both of us have a hard time scheduling because of irl, but is we can play today/give use an "extension" for today we will play.

I wont play him this Weekend- I have to much stuff to do. The timerange he gave me was unhuman and he acted like a chilling retard + insultier via cm. I had a lot more time than this guy during this week and he missed the first scheduled time. Activity he even johned when we both were online and everybody can see that.

Steve Angello: i m online now i d even play now
Steve Angello: ...
Steve Angello: have you seen him calling me schwuchtel / poopyhead in german on my VM wall
Steve Angello: i didn t even reported that
&Sweep: add that to your activity post then, it'll strengthen your case

Last edited:
I wont play him this Weekend- I have to much stuff to do. The timerange he gave me was unhuman and he acted like a chilling retard + insultier via cm. I had a lot more time than this guy during this week and he missed the first scheduled time. Activity he even johned when we both were online and everybody can see that.

Steve Angello: i m online now i d even play now
Steve Angello: ...
Steve Angello: have you seen him calling me schwuchtel / poopyhead in german on my VM wall
Steve Angello: i didn t even reported that
&Sweep: add that to your activity post then, it'll strengthen your case
Are you serious right now...Or first scheduled time... I was THERE, you did not show up for the first 2 hours and I had to go to a trial case. The rest of the days I showed up but you were too lazy to show up at 10:00pm
I am not the one Johnning, I want to play you but every time I get online you get offline. For instance you said we can play a game on Monday and I saw you online first,, I pm'd you and you got right offline 2 minutes after I messaged you. Today the whole Ubers room saw me online waiting for your ass. I fell asleep at 2:00am in the morning bc you didn't want to show up. I am online rn after a good nights rest which apparently you get too much of. You expected me to play during school. I took the time and effort to write on your walls even after you were being a douche about calling activity on me while at school because I still wanted to play, but obviously you're too scared to fight and lose to the point where you had to call activity 4 days before the deadline. Don't even try to play victim, you're like a grown 20 year + man trash talking a kid that still goes to high school about him being a nerd and much more...
I've had people with similar time zones to you and I had no problem whatsoever, you're just Johnning.

Yes ik that.. It says all Texas users(Dallas) level 56 saw for himself what my connection is going through and said he's experienced it before... Seems a little shady that the one time I can play Steve, is when my server is down http://m.imgur.com/40asZci

tbf, steve was willing to play this morning american time before he could have possibly known about this, so to call this "shady" is ludicrous. i do believe you though, I've (on rare occasions) experienced something similar to that

i'm not deciding this myself, this has been way too much of a saga for TD's not to get involved. either you guys play, or have your fates placed in the hands of an unknown party

sweep, http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/dontstealmypenguin.194775/#profile-post-1883908 look at the convo between me and my opp. it wasn't possible for me to play during the week at a time convenient for him, so i said i can play any time saturday or sunday. the guy hasn't logged on all day and apparently he's called activity on me? can we have an extension or something? i've been on all day today and he hasn't logged on once. i'll be on all day tomorrow too to see if he turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)