Monotype Core Laddering Challenge [Cycle 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the last day to ladder for Challenge #46! It'll end at 11:59 PM EST. With that said, Challenge #48 will be released this evening!

Challenge #48
2 Cores, Mar 4 - Mar 18

Water

contributed by Stun

Slowking + Swampert
(It is fine if you use Mega Evolution as well)
tag: CCWa6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Ghost

contributed by Air Jak 11

Doublade + Trevenant
tag: CCGh6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1550+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Fírnen (Water)
Ticktick (Water)

Arectaris (Ghost)
unity david (Ghost)

None

None

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, we will no longer be using Google Docs, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. To apply for certain HoF levels and/or submit a new peak, see the example post here.

The Platinum HoF Rank has been revised! Due to changes in ladder trends, reaching Platinum will now be made harder for all challenges here on out, depending on the core and/or type.

As a reminder, Challenge #47 is still ongoing until March 11th!​

Last edited:

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Challenge Registration:
PS Name: Maleovex
Laddering Alt(s): CCWa6 Maleo

Challenge Registration
PS Name: Arectaris/ a rekt aris
Laddering Alt(s): CCGh6 aris, CCGh6 rekt

Determined to win one of these, or at least improve teambuilding skills out of these :p

Thought I would spark some discussion on this challenge.

It's very notable to me that this Ghost challenge will be very difficult, especially with the recent aegislash ban. We had this planned weeks in advanced, and we didn't know that the ban would even take place.

With that said, how is it adapting w/o using Aegislash? Has Doublade been able to provide anything as an "Aegislash replacement?" How has your teambuilding been affected with out Awgislash's presence?

Challenge #49
2 Cores, Mar 11 - Mar 25

Normal

contributed by Fergusx

Snorlax + Exploud
tag: CCNo6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1575+

Ice

contributed by Stun

Aurorus + Mamoswine
tag: CCIc6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+

Broccol1 (Ice)
Alexis Breeze (Ice)
Ghast (Ice)

Wanka (Ice)
Fírnen (Ice)

None

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, we will no longer be using Google Docs, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. To apply for certain HoF levels and/or submit a new peak, see the example post here.

The Platinum HoF Rank has been revised! Due to changes in ladder trends, reaching Platinum will now be made harder for all challenges here on out, depending on the core and/or type.

As a reminder, Challenge #48 is still ongoing until March 18th! As of the time of posting this, no one has submitted any HoF peaks (and by the end of the challenge if there isn't anyone who has reached at least Gold for either of of cores, the winners will not be posted).​

Last edited:
Challenge #49
2 Cores, Mar 11 - Mar 25

Normal

contributed by Fergusx

Snorlax + Exploud
tag: CCNo6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1575+

Ice

contributed by Stun

Aurorus + Mamoswine
tag: CCIc6
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+

None

None

None

None

As a reminder, Challenge #48 is still ongoing until March 18th! As of the time of posting this, no one has submitted any HoF peaks (and by the end of the challenge if there isn't anyone who has reached at least Gold for either of of cores, the winners will not be posted).​
Challenge Registration
PS Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCNo6 Stun, CCIc6 Stun

Dude I'm impressed, you made Platinum on the 1st day (which if I recall has never happened, and if it has its been an extremely long time), and with ice! Great job bro, I just want to personally congratulate you, keep going!
Thx Stun, I appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)