SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

I think it's actually superior to simply maxing IVs. Yeah it prevents you from making perfect breeding Pokémon but it also allows any kind of Hidden Power while still having "perfect" stats.

I think its pretty genius how they handled Hyper Training. Gives us what we want, makes Hidden Power a little easier to get, all while preventing us from making breeding too easy (getting 6 IV Ditto, etc).

I think its pretty genius how they handled Hyper Training. Gives us what we want, makes Hidden Power a little easier to get, all while preventing us from making breeding too easy (getting 6 IV Ditto, etc).
I concur. There being no way to drop Mons down to 0 Atk or 0 Speed is disappointing, though :|

Karxrida

Eventide (art by @kzhjp)
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I actually really don't like this change because there's no longer an opportunity cost to using HP Fire on stuff like Latios, and everybody and their mother is going to run it now because fuck Ferrothorn.

At which point do you have access to the move reminder and when can you start obtaining the necessary item for using its service ?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
My opinion on the climax and the overall story which has been uploaded on YT

it's really not good. It felt even flatter than the XY climax. I didnt expect it to be Pt or BW good but it failed to deliver on pretty much all level
Well, to be honest the only thing that is kind of a let down:
Just that Lusamine fusing with the beast could bring up a battle against Lusabeast itself. "Oh I fused. Now fight for me, Pokemon". Other then that it's great and has a lot of character put into it

Also never forget the best part of the climax:
Guzma 2k16.PNG

Well, to be honest the only thing that is kind of a let down:
Just that Lusamine fusing with the beast could bring up a battle against Lusabeast itself. "Oh I fused. Now fight for me, Pokemon". Other then that it's great and has a lot of character put into it

Also never forget the best part of the climax:
View attachment 73297
No need to hide things in quotes, folks. This is the Story Spoiler Thread, so spoil to your heart's content!

Honestly, I'm fine with Motherbeast just buffing her Mons. Nihilego secretes a neurotoxin that removes inhibition, possibly explaining Lusamine's erratic behavior. But additionally, that toxin being used on her Mons would stop them from holding back, thereby explaining their Totem buffs. I think it really works, but I respect your guys' opinions regardless.

Also, damn straight that's the best moment! Guzma had the balls to say what should have been said to every villainous team leader from Gen 3 onward. Ya boy knows what's up!

Type Null and Gladion where are in the post game? The player completely loses track of him, we don't know where he goes and even in the hotel where he rent the room the girl can't tell us anything

Guzma appears much more competent than the previous villains, even if he's not actually the Big Bad. Also, it's funny how Lusamine challenges the player to a Pokémon match, rather than acting like a Pokémon in battle.

"Y'all are stupid!"

So, I just realized something about Tapu Koko. It can run a set with T-Wave, Mean Look, Nature's Madness, and False Swipe, and Electric Terrain stops Mons from Resting up. Tapu Koko was designed to be the perfect capture Mon. That's why you're immediately given a chance to catch it as the game ends; to prepare you for the captures to come.

Bravo, Game Freak. Bravo.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
So, I just realized something about Tapu Koko. It can run a set with T-Wave, Mean Look, Nature's Madness, and False Swipe, and Electric Terrain stops Mons from Resting up. Tapu Koko was designed to be the perfect capture Mon. That's why you're immediately given a chance to catch it as the game ends; to prepare you for the captures to come.

Bravo, Game Freak. Bravo.
A flawless plan... as long as the battle doesn't last more than five turns.

That aside, Mean Look and False Swipe is awesome.

A flawless plan... as long as the battle doesn't last more than five turns.

That aside, Mean Look and False Swipe is awesome.
Swap out, swap back in, problem solved. Luckily, the only roaming legends don't get Rest through level-up, so you're in the clear there, as you can keep Mean Look intact :)

How does the prism (necrozma, is it) Pokemon factor into the plot?

Do any other UBs play a role in the plot?

Footages i have watched havent shown them at all

The more time pases and the more I play my "version" the more I end up comparing SM to freaking sonic 06,a game rushed to fit an anniversary that was poorly ported in all of its consoles, tried to be edgy and attempt a different narrative but comes as a pain in the ass thanks to its abuse of cutscenes and sluggish pace on loading resources, a game that had several flaws like removing old features and making mistakes of its predecessor such as awkward hit boxes and bland dungeon design with gimmicky boss fights and unusable power ups, a game that could potentially overheat its console thanks to its beyond terrible data compaction.

Im seeing a lot of similarities with SM up to the point of heating the console in freaking doubles. I'm not saying SM is as bad as 06 but it is certainly making a lot of stuff similarly especially with johto mistake of hiding new Pokémon behind a gimmick or terrible encounter rates.

I really want to avoid any unknown plot details, but I couldn't really decide where to ask this question as it seems to straddle the border between gameplay and story. :-/

I am fully planning on completing a Living Pokédex, adding Gen VII's Pokémon and Alolan Forms to what I have assembled from Gen VI once Bank transfers are available. However, the evolutionary relationship between Cosmog, Cosmoen, Solgaleo, and Lunala has me concerned.

How difficult is it going to be to obtain legitimate and separate samples of all four Pokémon? I am imagining that it might require four different save files.

(I noticed a thread for Cosmog and Cosmoen… which was locked due to their complete and utter worthlessness as Pokémon in and of themselves. Funny how that works.)

I really want to avoid any unknown plot details, but I couldn't really decide where to ask this question as it seems to straddle the border between gameplay and story. :-/

I am fully planning on completing a Living Pokédex, adding Gen VII's Pokémon and Alolan Forms to what I have assembled from Gen VI once Bank transfers are available. However, the evolutionary relationship between Cosmog, Cosmoen, Solgaleo, and Lunala has me concerned.

How difficult is it going to be to obtain legitimate and separate samples of all four Pokémon? I am imagining that it might require four different save files.

(I noticed a thread for Cosmog and Cosmoen… which was locked due to their complete and utter worthlessness as Pokémon in and of themselves. Funny how that works.)
It will just take two; one in Sun, and one in Moon. In addition to your Version Mascot, you can also obtain a spare Cosmog, so if you play Sun and Moon, you'll be fine :)

I just find out how to obtain Cosmog in game

In PKMN Moon take Lunala with you in the post game DURING THE DAY (when in the real world is night) at the Lunar Altar and cross the world shift
Then with Lunala go at the place that now is the Lunar Lake and Lunala will scream, a Cosmog will appear and you don't need to catch him but just to pick it up
Since it appears after the illusion of Solgaleo probably it will evolve in Solgaleo if you're playing Moon and Lunala if you're playing Sun

I'm not sure about the names because I don't paly in english but I hope you all understand the places

I just find out how to obtain Cosmog in game

In PKMN Moon take Lunala with you in the post game DURING THE DAY (when in the real world is night) at the Lunar Altar and cross the world shift
Then with Lunala go at the place that now is the Lunar Lake and Lunala will scream, a Cosmog will appear and you don't need to catch him but just to pick it up
Since it appears after the illusion of Solgaleo probably it will evolve in Solgaleo if you're playing Moon and Lunala if you're playing Sun

I'm not sure about the names because I don't paly in english but I hope you all understand the places
We know, but Cosmog still evolves into your game's mascot. So Lunala in Moon, and Solgaleo in Sun.

The upside of it is that it's not shiny locked, meaning you can get the shiny version of the legendary.
On the other hand I kinda wished dimension travelling allowed you to evolve it into the other version mascot..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)