Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone trade me these pokemon to complete my Pokedex? I'll send them back right after I've registered them

Scizor
Silvally
Porygon2
Porygon-Z

I don't have much to offer except a couple breedjects
Ever get help with this? I'm online right now and can show you all of these.
Does anyone have a decent iv jolly or adamant beldum? I want to use one for my playthrough but I am having difficulty finding either in the wild
Still need help or did Hammerhead already get to you?

I'm nearing the completion of my Aloladex. As I want to carefully SR all the UBs, would anyone be willing to quickly round-robin the Ultra Beasts to me, just for Pokedex purposes?
Buzzwole
Pheremosa
Xurkitree
Kartana
Celesteela
Guzzlord
Necrozma
If you happen to have these too, it would quicken my dex completion:
Cosmog
Cosmeom
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Politoed
I would trade these right back, just looking to have them for good ol' Rotom.

I can also offer any of the Johto apricorn balls if you like, or spitbacks of Feebas, Stufful or Litten.

Ever get help with this? I'm online right now and can show you all of these.
Hi, just saw this now. I've managed to get a Scizor so I just need the other 3 :) Are you still online?

Actually scratch that haha, just managed to get both Porygons from the GTS and I'm in the process of trying to get my Type: Null to evolve

Thanks for the offer anyways! :)

Last edited:
Hi, just saw this now. I've managed to get a Scizor so I just need the other 3 :) Are you still online?
Yep, still on. Just let me buy an Upgrade from the Battle Tree and I'll be ready after adding your FC. What's your IGN?

Trade to you and back list was Silvally, Pory2 and PoryZ, right?

My info is IGN Chris FC 5112 3916 8450

Anyone here with Moon version has a Cloud Nine Drampa by any chance? Unable to find one through SOS encounters with the little time I borrowed Moon version from someone. I don't care about nature and IV, since I can do the rest myself. Can offer something if needed but it's easier to discuss this in PM since I have lots of Pokemon atm.

Last edited:
Yep, still on. Just let me buy an Upgrade from the Battle Tree and I'll be ready after adding your FC. What's your IGN?

Trade to you and back list was Silvally, Pory2 and PoryZ, right?

My info is IGN Chris FC 5112 3916 8450
Carrier - can I please cut in and swap P2, PZ and Silvally here and back, since SpindaX no longer has need? That'd save some time and item fishing for my dex completion. :-) My new FC is in my signature. I can also trade you apricorn balls if those are in short supply for you.

Last edited:
Carrier - can I please cut in and swap P2, PZ and Silvally here and back, since SpindaX no longer has need? That'd save some time and item fishing for my dex completion. :-) My new FC is in my signature. I can also trade you apricorn balls if those are in short supply for you.
Accidently hit post without saying anything so uh don't be confused.

Sure, I can help out! I'll shoot you a PM for the details.

I'm nearing the completion of my Aloladex. As I want to carefully SR all the UBs, would anyone be willing to quickly round-robin the Ultra Beasts to me, just for Pokedex purposes?
Buzzwole
Pheremosa
Xurkitree
Kartana
Celesteela
Guzzlord
Necrozma
Cosmog
Cosmeom
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Politoed

I can also offer any of the Johto apricorn balls if you like, or spitbacks of Feebas, Stufful or Litten.
I can help if you still need it. I have everything but Cosmoem, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, and Celesteela.

Looking for an alolan grimer with poison touch, the egg moves pursuit, knock off, and shadow sneak, and an adamant. Any ball is fine since no ball out there isn't fine.

Willing to trade brs of heavy ball beldum, moon ball cubone, porygon, and heavy ball or pokeball scyther.

Last edited:
Looking for an alolan grimeR with poison touch, the egg moves pursuit, knock off, and shadow sneak, and an adamant. Any ball is fine since no ball out there isn't fine.

Willing to trade brs of heavy ball beldum, moon ball cubone, porygon, and heavy ball or pokeball scyther.
Pursuit is currently illegal because of the lack of Bank; A-Grimer gets it via the Dusknoir line or Spiritomb, both of which are unreleased.

Is that moon ball Cubone and Moon ball Porygon?

Pursuit is currently illegal because of the lack of Bank; A-Grimer gets it via the Dusknoir line or Spiritomb, both of which are unreleased.

Is that moon ball Cubone and Moon ball Porygon?
Pokeball porygon. I dont believe you have get porygon any other way other than gift.

If thats also the case then scratch pursuit, I would like shadow sneak and knock off.

I'm looking for a Rash/Naive HA Landorus in a 6th gen game. I don't care if it has terrible IV's as I can just Hyper Train it. If you're interested, please PM me.

Buzzwole
Pheremosa
Xurkitree
Kartana
Celesteela
Guzzlord
Necrozma
Cosmog
Cosmeom
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Politoed

I'm guessing thetoprattata has already helped you? If so, I can still help with Porygon-Z and Celesteela. Could I have one of those Litten?

LF: Shieldon, Archen and their evolutions. I need them for the dex.
FT:Love Ball Bounsweet spit backs, Beast Ball Togedmaru spit backs, and Beast Ball Minior spit backs.

I'm guessing thetoprattata has already helped you? If so, I can still help with Porygon-Z and Celesteela. Could I have one of those Litten?
I think Carrier will help me with PZ, but could I trade you a Litten spitback for a glance at your Celesteela for dex? I think we've still got each other's information...

LF: Shieldon, Archen and their evolutions. I need them for the dex.
FT:Love Ball Bounsweet spit backs, Beast Ball Togedmaru spit backs, and Beast Ball Minior spit backs.
I can help with all of those, if you still need them. I'd like the Togedmaru
Also, if anyone, or you have a Hondew Berry that'd be great!

I'm looking for many apricorn balls, even if cloned. Does anyone have?
I can give in return some flawless pokemons with Hidden Ability, Egg moves and matching Ball :)

I'm looking for many apricorn balls, even if cloned. Does anyone have?
I can give in return some flawless pokemons with Hidden Ability, Egg moves and matching Ball :)
I could help with this, if you can wait a couple more hours. If you're interested, PM me with details! I'm easy to please: any HA mon I don't have to go and chain myself, especially in matching balls, sound delightful. EMs a plus.
I can help if you still need it. I have everything but Cosmoem, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, and Celesteela.
Thank you for the offer, thetoprattata! I've had everything covered, except Cosmog. Would you still be willing to trade Cosmog round-robin? What apricorn ball do you prefer?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a HA Pyukumuku and/or Morelull they're willing to spare? Nature/Ball it's captured in/IVs/etc. don't matter as long as it has it's HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)