NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus there's another time i can't remember exactly where(think it's SoD2) where his vote is parked on ID early then as soon as another lynch goes on him he switches to someone else(if u care enough to not believe me i can go find posts)

plus there's another time i can't remember exactly where(think it's SoD2) where his vote is parked on ID early then as soon as another lynch goes on him he switches to someone else(if u care enough to not believe me i can go find posts)
I've done this like 600 times this game to see what gets traction you're confirmation biasing yourself so hard my dude

Btw i love how texas is just flinging every tidbit he can dress up as a scumtell out there to try and make us go after yeti and lwolf its pcute rate 6/10
WTF are you even talking about everything I've posted about yeti has been positive and like half of it has been for blazade

It's a simple reality. Everyone is lock towned except for knights and blazade. Blazade is scummier than knights

Funny how for six days I'm town and on day 7 you're as sure as you possibly can be that I'm scum

You really don't think there's even the slightest chance you're seeing what you want to see do you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back