NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, why does it cross the line? I was talking to MS about it. Yes on mafiascum you are not allowed to use code but there's no such rule on smogon. And it's not like I was communicating with anyone in thread using the code: nobody here knows the decryption key. I was just encoding my claim so that on page 50 when I eventually do claim nobody is going to accuse me of fakeclaiming because I planted it right when the game started.

hounding on others to 'provide lynch alternative' when theyve made an active attempt to warp discussion aroud a shite policy lynch is dumb.
why dont you tell me instead of active lurking. dafuq
aseks quote here is basically the same thing he was criticizing me for earlier in the game

willing to believe Earlio is town here

Blazade usually gets my alignment right when we are both town and goes "um not sure" when he wants to leave the option of mislynching on me open for later as scum so from meta only I'd lean town on him

I cannot read Hawkie to save my life and will leave the matter to my future paranoid self

Not liking Knights too much atm but the last time he harassed people with the chainsaw defense thing he was town so this feels too early to decide

I'm going to reread everything since this game somehow manages to be hard to navigate for me with only 8 pages
moody posts this after asek basically activity prods him and given that its not a great post makes me wonder if asek if telling his teammate that he needs to actually be active. something to consider and something ill be watching out for

Blazade lynch is honestly BS, like one player pokes at him a little, then suddenly everyone gets on, this wagon looks incredibly scumdriven to me, even if Hawkie is town one or more of the wagoners is definitely scum given this speed the wagon grew at.

Vote ThunderBALLZ

Especially this vote, user has posted 3 times this game, first 2 posts was "hi, I'm here and nothing interesting has happened" and the third post was just a "I want to sheep this wagon". Plus this wagon is already getting traction and I honestly think Blazade is town with the wagon formation.

Scumreading Asek because while all the shit is going on, they're having some personal 1v1 with Jalmont on an irrelevant topic that honestly doesn't warrant further discussion when there's more things to discuss.

Hawkie is probably town tunneling, but I'm not going to leave out the option that he's scum using his influence to push a lynch, although I'm willing to consider him town for now because I have no clue why he'd push Blazade > someone else.
This post bothers me a bit, the bolded sounds like what any scum trying to direct the lynch onto people voting Blazade without going after Hawkie nor appearing to townread him too easily would say.
Like I don't really disagree with what they say but it looks somewhat like the aim here is to not draw Hawkie's aggro ?

forgot to bold it but the last sentence is what I refer to with "not wanting to antagonize Hawkie nor appear to be buddying him"
Could you elaborate on what besides the number of people on it makes you confident the Blazade wagon is scumdriven and what your view of Aubisio/apricity is since they're on it ?

Just noticed that Aubisio has 3 posts (one being kind of relevant) while Haruno has none
If you're not going to play the game it's not a matter of policy tunnel vision anymore even if it feels like low hanging fruit
vote Aubisio

Yo Moody you took the words out of my mouth I was literally about to vote when your post came up.

Durza's been a lot more active in this OC than I've seen him in past games so I expected better here.

I've had a really crappy day and I'm really not in the mood for this shit but here are my thoughts:

Apricity seems like a stronger willed player than just sheeping Hawkie but I'm willing to put this issue off to D2.

Xnadroj, Durza, Aubisio, Whydon, 3pik, Haruno, Thunderballz are easily in the inactive pool, with only Thunderballz giving me enough info to at least try to get a read on them.

Jalmont's reaction to my pressure has only been good and the kind of waffling people have expressed about lynching him gives me pause. Other than like Mithril/Jalmont or Hawkie/Jalmont I don't see a lot of scum protecting scum here.

unvote

Asek continuing to ask good questions and press in the right places, cementing the read.

vote Xnadrojx

I'm also curious who around me you think might be scummy, and for that matter who around Jalmont or Tballz or any other wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)