Not open for further replies.
jalmont: messenger or whatever something to do with the persuade
whydon: watcher
koc: 2x neighborizer
haruno: omniguard
xna: cop
fh: 2x redirect

am i missing something?

my problem with this whole koc/haruno business is that if koc is NOT scum, then it means either A. Haruno is lying or B. town has a jailer/rb/second doc?? that was responsibile for the no kill last night

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
jalmont: messenger or whatever something to do with the persuade
whydon: watcher
koc: 2x neighborizer
haruno: omniguard
xna: cop
fh: 2x redirect

am i missing something?
I'm a Voyeur, you missed that :(

I stand by my claim earlier this day about Knights having one huge read dump and then proceeding to just come in with small quips the whole game, so I could see myself lynching him (especially with this convenient neighborizer claim). What's the deal with Jordan's results being fake in some way? Shouldn't that come off as obv lynch

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haruno's moreso, incredibly convenient claim that was literally laid out for him by other players earlier in the thread.

The one scenario where it does fit is the situation where mafia has that ninja shot and used it to try and kill me into the omniguard

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jordans claim is also the same kind of convenient

Consider me very skeptical of town having seven power roles that have been getting stronger every time a new one is revealed

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Is Jordan a 2-shot or infinite?

I agree with your claims of there being too many power roles, from flipped town pms + my own role most of the other claims seem disproportionately better making it likely a few of them are false

Texas Cloverleaf

Maybe omniguard does make sense, moreso than a straight BG would

If I'm operating under the assumption that mafia have access to ninja and strongman kills, the ninja kill explains why whydon wouldn't have seen anyone trying to kill me and the strongman justifies the presence of a protective role. Which, given the number of non kill pseudo investigative actions justifies the safeguard as a risk reward payoff

But then, if Haruno is to be believed as an omniguard (which a failed neighbourizer supports)...

Whydon how in the hell did you successfully watch them both visit me?

Crackpot(?) Theory, knights and haruno are both scum who both tried to shoot me but kill fails if both try to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)