Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I only got 1 DS but two games? I did it and it works, only question is if it's legal from developers point of view and do I risk anything using it.
It's absolutely legal but isn't it simplier to use pokebank in that case?
I'm looking for a Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree in a sport ball. It can have any nature, IVs, etc.
On exchange, I'm offering one of these aprimons:
Golett in heavy/moon ball
I can breed/catch you one, PM me if you still need it.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What if I only got 1 DS but two games? I did it and it works, only question is if it's legal from developers point of view and do I risk anything using it.
In the game you want to trade the valuable Pokemon to; deposit a worthless Pokemon on GTS like a random Magikarp or Minccino breedject, asking for the Pokemon you want from the other game. Then on the game with the valuable Pokemon you want to trade; look for the worthless Pokemon you deposited and trade it.

This process is entirely legal, though it is a bit tedious. If you have the money to spare, you can buy Pokemon bank to more quickly transfer Pokemon, though without items.

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- Timid Delibird in a Premier Ball with Spikes, Freeze Dry, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Timid Ha Voltorb with HP Ice/Water in a Poke/Repeat Ball

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Naive Deoxys
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- Pal Dialga USUM serialcode

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis

Or
- Bold/Calm HA Marill with Whirlpool, Perish Song

Last edited:
It's absolutely legal but isn't it simplier to use pokebank in that case?
It is, but I decided not to use Pokebank until I soft reset a decent Deoxys in Omega Ruby, that was 5 months ago though. Still can't force myself to do this, I didn't like sun and moon that much, but on gameplay basis it was much more convenient for me. Speaking of, can I also transfer items by Pokebank, either directly or by attaching them to pokemon?

It is, but I decided not to use Pokebank until I soft reset a decent Deoxys in Omega Ruby, that was 5 months ago though. Still can't force myself to do this, I didn't like sun and moon that much, but on gameplay basis it was much more convenient for me. Speaking of, can I also transfer items by Pokebank, either directly or by attaching them to pokemon?
Items cannot be transferred with pokebank. Only with direct trades and GTS.

Hey does anyone have a Hidden Power Ice Rotom? I have been looking around and I cant seem to find anyone who has it

Looking for HA shelmet with EMs

Moderator edit: Don’t double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I'm new here.
I'm looking for a HA Torchic and a HA Treecko. I do not care about ball, IVs, nature, gender, etc. because I will breed for all that. I don't even care if it's a proper breedject, but that would be nice. I just need the hidden ability.

Thanks in advance. Thank you SegFault!

Last edited:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I'm new here.
I'm looking for a HA Torchic and a HA Treecko. I do not care about ball, IVs, nature, gender, etc. because I will breed for all that. I don't even care if it's a proper breedject, but that would be nice. I just need the hidden ability.

Thanks in advance.
I can help you with both. PM me.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to get a Victini, 7 years after the event is over?
If you didn't have the event saved on a copy you own, there's not really any other legitimate way of getting it than trading for a copy.

However, injecting events is allowed on Smogon as long as you mention that you injected it and you injected it on a game that could've legally claimed the event at the time.

Is there any way to get a Victini, 7 years after the event is over?
For Black and White? No legit means. (you can inject the wonder card, as long as it's to a game that could have claimed it and you say you injected it, but it's still not legit I believe) That Victini isn't particularly useful anyway because it lacks V-Create. (as well as Zekrom's Bolt Strike, but mostly that V-Create) Heck, even the 20th anniversary Victini released in 2016 for the gen 6 games lacked access to its coveted signature move.

Of course you could trade for one here, be it the Liberty Island one, the movie tie-in ones, or one of the more recent distributions.

I breed 20 Marill in Crystal and transfered them into Pokebank. Now they all have hardy nature.
What can I do to get a Marill with a Calm or Bold nature from Gen 2?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently searching through the trade threads myself, but since some of the folks on this thread have been here far longer than I, maybe one of you would remember something off the tops of your heads...

Among those trade threads that feature Colosseum/XD 'mons, which of these contains Helping Hand Sableye? I'm conducting a search on behalf of ReptoAbysmal, who's sorta looking for it.

I'm currently searching through the trade threads myself, but since some of the folks on this thread have been here far longer than I, maybe one of you would remember something off the tops of your heads...

Among those trade threads that feature Colosseum/XD 'mons, which of these contains Helping Hand Sableye? I'm conducting a search on behalf of ReptoAbysmal, who's sorta looking for it.
Are you looking for RNG’d or SR’d? I can look through my old Sableyes from XD playthroughs to see if one has the nature you want if you don’t mind garbage IVs. If I don’t have the nature, we can set something up for an SR project (it is in the Services section of my trade thread since I can’t RNG on XD and the IVs will likely be garbage).

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you looking for RNG’d or SR’d? I can look through my old Sableyes from XD playthroughs to see if one has the nature you want if you don’t mind garbage IVs. If I don’t have the nature, we can set something up for an SR project (it is in the Services section of my trade thread since I can’t RNG on XD and the IVs will likely be garbage).
Hmmmmm, let me ask Repto as to the details and I'll get back to you, probably after I get out of work.

What would you like in return, or should I just peruse your Wantlist? (I assume everyone's trade thread is active until they make it disappear.)

Looking for HA(Thick Fat) Swinub, I have a couple of breedjects I can offer, unless you're looking for something specific. If I don't have what you're wanting in return, I can always attempt to breed for said Pokémon after the trade if you're willing to be patient for a couple of days, depending on my schedule. Thanks in advance!

I'm still planning on using Zap Cannon and Weather Ball on Lugia. What 2 other moves would be good in Lugia?
You might want to add what weather you are going to run this with and in what format. Otherwise it's impossible to know what coverage would be beneficial here.

That being said, no matter which two moves you choose, it sounds like a horrible moveset for a Lugia.

You might want to add what weather you are going to run this with and in what format. Otherwise it's impossible to know what coverage would be beneficial here.

That being said, no matter which two moves you choose, it sounds like a horrible moveset for a Lugia.
Double battle (most likely either ou or uber). Planning on using all weather. Mega Charizard Y/primal groudon for sun, Tyranitor/Mega for sand, pelipper/primal kyogre for rain, and alolan ninetales/auroros for hail. I don't know who I'll use for the 6 slot in the team.

I'm still gonna use Weather Ball with all the weather setters. Move 2 I'm thinking of either Aeroblast, Psyshock, or Psychic. What should the 3rd and 4th moves be then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)