Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Super size Pumpkaboo with HA? I’m currently looking for it too, for a breeding project. If you happen to find one, I can breed it for you with wanted nature. Or if anyone have it with any nature and stats, I can offer anything from my own breeds (check my list in signature).
Basically i look the event only, not that i am event collector but it is one of my favorite pokes and really want to have since that time didint have the X and i could not download it... i have one breedject and i can give you for free if you want one

Basically i look the event only, not that i am event collector but it is one of my favorite pokes and really want to have since that time didint have the X and i could not download it... i have one breedject and i can give you for free if you want one
Oh, that could be great! Anyway you may ask anything from my list. When you can trade?

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for one more PAL Dialga/Palkia code if at all possible. Anything on my thread is available in return, as well as the RNG'd Pokemon.

Currently looking for kingdra, set preferably the rain sweeper variety. I'm also looking for the eletcric seed sweeper hawlucha, pm me if we can make a deal.

What would be more useful to a Prankster Thundurus on a Hyper Offense team in Battle Spot singles? Thunder Wave provides speed control and often times allows my sweepers to get an extra hit in, while taunt completely neuters most stall pokemon, and i'm sure it wouldn't be fun to take a hit from Modest Thundurus.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So was breeding for a wacky Gastrodon set and accidentally hatched my first few self-made 4EM hatchlings ever in the process...if anyone is interested in East Sea Female Relaxed 3-4IV Shellos with Amnesia/Fissure/Curse/Yawn, let me know and I'll bring them up from OR within the week. Otherwise, by this upcoming Friday I'll Wonder Trade them.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What would be more useful to a Prankster Thundurus on a Hyper Offense team in Battle Spot singles? Thunder Wave provides speed control and often times allows my sweepers to get an extra hit in, while taunt completely neuters most stall pokemon, and i'm sure it wouldn't be fun to take a hit from Modest Thundurus.
My very short-lived experience with BSS have told me that Stall is quite less common in battle spot than it is in OU. Speed control is far more important since if you paralyze 1 Pokemon, you're pretty much crippling a third of their team.

My very short-lived experience with BSS have told me that Stall is quite less common in battle spot than it is in OU. Speed control is far more important since if you paralyze 1 Pokemon, you're pretty much crippling a third of their team.
I have to agree with this, but since I got to see your team, stall could destroy you if you don’t plan for it so you may want to have it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)