GSC Cup IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Have forgotten to post about this, but I contacted Brammi the day this round was posted and gave a reminder this monday and I'm still waiting for a reply to my VM asking for a time. Calling activity I guess, though I would've rather played.

Won 2-1 vs sulcata, ggs

I have to be honest, second match I freeze his Vaporeon, last match I catch a lucky long series of Thunders.

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Activity Post:

Me and pokebasket agreed to play today. It is now a full hour past the scheduled time, I have to leave, and there are no signs of him. Therefore I am requesting the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)