Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

I probably can't ask Resi if you got prodded on that, but it is in the rules that you'd would have had to revote.

Which leaves me falling back on my gut.

unvote

vote Da Letter El

My reply to Exene's whisper was that DLE might be a trolling Townie since scum would have to be very brave to make that gamble. (Also told him Moody's hard to talk to.) But there's two things I believe here: 1) playing mind games as a Townie does nothing good and 2) DLE has the chutzpah to make this kind of play as scum.

Don't like moodycloud's defense much. Interaction between XnadrojX and Koc looks nothing like how he try to make it to be.
The shade throwing thing makessense, but why didn't you point that out at the time? Made it seems like some patchwork lifeline you found after the fact. Overall fishy.

ItzViper482 just dumbed a bunch of d0/early d1 reads, which pretty has no substance. Promise for more if not follow up, I think is lynchable. It's typical scum behavior.

Lastly, tonithetourguide recieved a whisper from XnadrojX a good 10 hours before deadline. It's highly likely that our sheriff tried whisperclaim and asked to be unvoted. Which lead to either toni is an idling scrub, or he was a neutral, saw a chance, chose to ignore the plead.

Either case, he should be more active than this, I'd like a couple of votes on him for now.

Vote tonithetourguide

Lynch pool: moodycloud, ItzViper482, tonithetourguide. In no particular order.

also Vote extension because why not

For Moody :

- same stuff = Referring to what I said about a specific person in post #78

- About the extension, I didn't vote extension because I had enough on my plate for my investigation over maf even without the extension, I made it quite clear with post #78. And for the lynch, if you also referred to me on that one, I think I made quite clear my d1 lynch strategy and big mistake

- DLE could actually hide mafia identity by faking the need to whisper to his mafia partner in order to get them out of suspicion, idky you would ask me something so obvious though

For everyone to know, my d2 lynch strategy is lynching those in this order of preference:

1. DLE
2. MoodyCloud
3. Cancerous

All the reasons for why I want those lynches are out in the open, plus, DLE is still shitposting instead of helping town so that's the last nail in his coffin smh.

Unvote MoodyCloud (dw lad, your time will come)

Vote DLE

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I probably can't ask Resi if you got prodded on that, but it is in the rules that you'd would have had to revote.

Which leaves me falling back on my gut.

unvote

vote Da Letter El

My reply to Exene's whisper was that DLE might be a trolling Townie since scum would have to be very brave to make that gamble. (Also told him Moody's hard to talk to.) But there's two things I believe here: 1) playing mind games as a Townie does nothing good and 2) DLE has the chutzpah to make this kind of play as scum.
how is responding to a joke of a message with a joke a mind game

There are mafia roles that can appear as town so the chances are definitely there.

Either way I want pressure on him for now so if any of you could put some on it will be great

A false check means two things: Mafia Head is Godfather or second scum is Framer. Neither changes the fact that Toni has been known to play without bing aware of gamestate.

I'd rather get more extension votes than dogpile pressure on a scrub.

Why would we extend the day when we already have our suspected people? And why would we do that for a guy that has around 10% chance of being Godfather while we're 90% certain about 2 out of 3 specific individuals being scum? It makes no fucking sense.

Exene, if you are 90% sure then I suggest you gather all your evidence in one file and represent it again. Your case are a little bit disjoint and hard to follow. Try to convey as clearly as possible your logic and reasoning.

I don't feel like dismissing a possibility, however small. Town or no, Toni should be more active. Giving him a free pass because that's how he usually act is no Buenos. That's just encouraging bad habit.
My vote stay till something happen.

Also if you don't vote for extension yere scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)