NOC Hope+1 Game Thread

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Nothing is really happening as far as developments go so I'll put my vote on my strongest scumread... even if it is a bit weak.
Vote: Apricity
Acting similarly to last game but I've seen DM conversations with him and it's possible that he's just always angry.
Now somebody do something.

Nothing is really happening as far as developments go so I'll put my vote on my strongest scumread... even if it is a bit weak.
Vote: Apricity
Acting similarly to last game but I've seen DM conversations with him and it's possible that he's just always angry.
Now somebody do something.
So do you think me being angry makes me scum? In what ways am I being similar to last game

Guess my alignment when I made the following post:
no! absolutely not!

Here is what happened from xna's perspective. He submitted an action to MS saying "tonight i'm goign to check jalmont". He gets back an answer saying "town". Of course he is going to assume that means that jalmont is town. Of course in MS's PM the host did not say "btw you were redirected", that's the whole point of a redirect, to fuck with people without them knowing that they were fucked with.

you want to talk about xna disappearing? he disappeared last game too where he was town. and the game before that, cos i read that one. he's not an active player and he isn't obsessive about this game the way some of us are, but holy shit he's a cop that ISN'T COUNTERCLAIMED, you want to talk about "giving us more info with less margin for error on future days" why not keep the fucking cop alive and see what happens?

meanwhile, haruno is lying :/
Guess my alignment on the following page: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/animal-mafia-game-over.3626263/page-43#post-7673986

I said on day 1 that I was going to give you space, so you have until your next post to place your vote on a good solid scumread that’s not me.

Your attitude seems exactly the same. Like I said, it's not a very confident read but it's the most I have.
Earlier I gave you shit because you weren’t being awkward and unsure like you were last game. You said that you were going to be more forceful in this game because you learned from Greek myth

But this isn’t forceful.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Earlier I gave you shit because you weren’t being awkward and unsure like you were last game. You said that you were going to be more forceful in this game because you learned from Greek myth

But this isn’t forceful.
In fairness, I have a flight tomorrow and a wedding to prepare for. I'm not in as much of a position to be active as I have been.
what happened to your reads on dusk, changed, and toni?
I would assume nothing. He does quite literally state in the post you quoted that he also reads you. Why do you arrive at the conclusion that his other reads have gone?

I think we need to clarify who should we assess as scums.

I made my point against Duskfall, but I don't have enough material to point out against CB. I think someone should explain why would we lynch CB today since it got proposed and I just don't have much against him so far.

Also, for reasons I never quite got, Former Hope got quite hated on d1, and got wiped out the night after by mafia. That's obviously a clue on scum's interests. Thanks to anyone who got something to say/clarify on this.

I gave you guys possible pathes you could use to make me change my mind on Duskfall not being the best d2 lynch. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)