Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I used for my trade sheets way back, http://msikma.github.io/pokesprite/, although the sprite is somewhat run-of-the-mill.

I might have one somewhere, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I do have an HA Wooper, but it's in a Dream Ball. However, I can re-breed for you in Dive, although that may take a bit of time.

You mean the Modest one? We only did Modest recently. If you'd like that, deposit something on the GTS and VM the details; I'll send when I can.
The ball isn't THAT relevant. If you could get it in a Dive Ball. I'd appreciate it.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone happen to have a magearna with decent IV's they could clone me? Super cool Mon I wasn't around for. If you can assist, thank you.
If nobody has a Magearna for you, you can still obtain it on your own. Unlike other event exclusive Pokemon which become unavailable after a certain date, Magearna is not obtained by redeeming a Wondercard, and is available indefinitely. Follow the steps here to get your own (you may need a different QR code if your game isn't NA).

If nobody has a Magearna for you, you can still obtain it on your own. Unlike other event exclusive Pokemon which become unavailable after a certain date, Magearna is not obtained by redeeming a Wondercard, and is available indefinitely. Follow the steps here to get your own (you may need a different QR code if your game isn't NA).
You can also use Synchronize with it to guarantee a desired nature. You do need to become Champion to use the code, however.

LF Timid Landorus-Incarnate with HA (Sheer Force) and an HP Ice spread. CMT :D

Also, can SUMO legal moves be learned from a Tutor in USUM and traded back to SUMO? The move in question is legal as an egg move in SUMO. If so I need someone to Move Tutor my Lopunny Low Kick and trade it back to my SUMO game!

Last edited:
LF Timid Landorus-Incarnate with HA (Sheer Force) and an HP Ice spread. CMT :D

Also, can SUMO legal moves be learned from a Tutor in USUM and traded back to SUMO? The move in question is legal as an egg move in SUMO. If so I need someone to Move Tutor my Lopunny Low Kick and trade it back to my SUMO game!
Yes, to my knowledge, the games don't check whether a mon can legally have move, just whether it can obtain it.

Contact me in ~5 hours if no-one has offered to tutor

Still LFing a Calm Regice. 0 Atk is nice but not necessary, and no preference towards HP type.

FT I'm willing to do any breeding project(I don't have every breedable mon w/ the HA where preferred but otherwise anything.) Caught a few legendaries w/ correct natures that I could level up then hyper train, some I have not caught like Celesteela that I'd be willing to SR, for the right nature ofc and atk and/or Spe if you want 0, otherwise can hyper train. Not sure what good it is but I also have a Shiny 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Scolipede.

Still LFing a Calm Regice. 0 Atk is nice but not necessary, and no preference towards HP type.

FT I'm willing to do any breeding project(I don't have every breedable mon w/ the HA where preferred but otherwise anything.) Caught a few legendaries w/ correct natures that I could level up then hyper train, some I have not caught like Celesteela that I'd be willing to SR, for the right nature ofc and atk and/or Spe if you want 0, otherwise can hyper train. Not sure what good it is but I also have a Shiny 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Scolipede.
If you're playing Ultra Moon, you can catch as many Celesteela as you'd like. Same with all the old Ultra Beasts. (other than Buzzwole and Kartana which are Sun/Ultra Sun exclusives)

Ha yeah how do I write these things lol. Stumbling on the buzzwole/Xurkitree worlds like crazy has mostly made me give up looking for more of the UBs. I have all registered to dex cause of trades but the only one I'd particularly wanna use in BSS on cart, at some point, would be Pheromosa and I just got a really awful one from gts for dex.

What I should is I'd be willing to mess around looking for the right wormhole if someone has a Calm Regice to trade for. I really like them, best Regi at the very least:)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a DBHA Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert in Gen 6, preferably with 4 EMs.

Can offer anything in my thread for it

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have an Adamant dive ball mudkip, male but no egg moves unfortunately. I can clone you a copy if you like don't need anything in return
So yeah, Shiny Swampert from gen 6 can’t have its HA neither can be in a Non-Pokeball, guess I’ll breed one like this myself then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)