NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have just realized that spamposting my reads is obnoxious and will now refrain, I apologize.

Inferno is still a scumread, has been p much coasting game and popping into post him throwing shade as evidenced

here, here and here

but that last one seems kinda thought out

this is lowkey the only townie thing he's posted

update: THANK YOU FOR REGURGITATING WHAT I JUST SAID GOOD SIR I APPRECIATE IT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nuxl has a lot of posts to iso and I don't like it

Honestly willing to bet there's scum in the coasters/low posters and with that said, the person who's pinging me the most rn is cantius because i can't get over how weird that opening + subsequent posts were

Yeah for me it was tone too, which is why I find hal's sudden burst of humility odd and asked if he's know for it because I've never seen him react like that but then again maybe I've missed something?

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just reread whole game and nuxl is a tiny bit scummier than i remember from this morning but at the same time i still have a hunch that he's a preoccupied townie under poorly-timed pressure.

Inferno is still my top scumread because his posts just generally feel really substanceless despite providing "reads" in a few of them and at least one of them basically just boils down to "this guy is towny because this guy is towny" plus a repetition of something that someone had already said.

I wanna see more from DLE and Asek and Energy as nothing DLE said is at all indicative of alignment or aiming to progress the game whereas Asek really hasn't provided anything of value yet; meanwhile Energy's entire activity is "thanks reading" with nothing else, and that was about 18 hours ago which obviously isn't how long it takes to read 10 pages of this shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)